Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Man this is so refreshing. I thought when we lost PG we would be bad. Man was I wrong. This is the most fun I have had watching Basketball since 2014 when we had young PG, Lance, Roy, Hill, and the great David West.

Nobody saw this coming...we have changed our style and blended with a bench full of new players...

I just want Glenn Robinson to get back so we dont have to play guys 40 minutes.

Glenn will fit in very well with this.....

The only team we were outclassed by so far is Houston

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Vic is just blossoming into a super star in front of our eyes it's a beautiful thing 

This is unbelievable and our chemistry is perfect! Dipo is PG on steroids, Bogs knocking down 3's, Sabonis being a monster inside, Turner doing his thing, Lance getting everyone fired up making big plays, Thad getting physical! What else can I say! 16-11 speaks for itself.

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

What the heck I took a nap and was getting text messages saying the Pacers were getting owned.  Then I wake up to see that VO scores 47 and that the Pacers made a comeback and on in OT??! 

This is a complicated bunch of Pacers....They should be just now working out how to play together..

instead...15-10.....coming up on the 1/3 mark of the season

Edited by oldunclemark

3 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

What the heck I took a nap and was getting text messages saying the Pacers were getting owned.  Then I wake up to see that VO scores 47 and that the Pacers made a comeback and won in OT??! 

I know I seen we were getting blown out so I fell asleep and then it was Dipo time, Turner was awesome too!

• Like 2