Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

16 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

When the debate switches from..I'm making the argument..to I agree with him but I didn't say what he said..

...well..that's what I'm talking about when I say 'understand the message board'

What the hell are you talking about Mark? Quit quoting me talking about other posters 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

The point is to put the ball in the rim anyone on offense should be able to being it home no matter what it's pointless 

The thing is you called it an invention. It is a rule, not an invention. You can't touch the ball when it is the cylinder. Offense or defense. End of story.

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

The thing is you called it an invention. It is a rule, not an invention. You can't touch the ball when it is the cylinder. Offense or defense. End of story.

I know it's dumb it makes sense for the defense makes zero sense for the offense to not be able to put it back any way possible 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Then tell me why it should be against rules for the offense to score?? Because so random guy one day said so?

Like a random guy like you?  All I can say is don't expect the rules to be changed just because you don't like it.

Interfering with the ball while it is the cylinder is altering someone else shot. If you cant see the reality of that then explaining to you is a waist of time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don’t suppose you’ve noticed….   But….   All your conspiracy theories have been rejected by this community.   You couldn’t have a better audience…. People here willing to give you a listen and consider your views….  Yet your rash of conspiracy theories you've posted today have all been given a huge thumbs down.     And yet you keep coming back with more…..   Hey, it’s your dime….  You get to do what you want.   Just thought I’d point out what I thought should be obvious by now….      
    • Oh look, @Btown_Coltand @EastStreet showed up with nothing positive to say because they haven't posted incessantly enough in every other thread in this forum to + about this team. Beyond boring. Go start another Frank Reich sucks thread. Lord knows we haven't heard you say it enough.
    • I'm just saying. The pressure Wentz was facing include the fact the WRs were not doing him any favors, he balled out. Winning the game is important, but Wentz did more then enough to win the game and yes imo outplayed Brady.
    • That's sort of a binary look at the situation.  But to answer the question, 100% at that point.    But I'll add further comment:   As @Moosejawcoltsaid elsewhere, this forum is getting amusing, but its always been that way.   Really binary: If you don't pile on Reich's 3rd quarter play calling, you're in favor of it.  If you say its not Frank, then you're saying its Ballard. If you don't mob pile on Grigson, then you are defending him.  If you like Fleener, then you're saying that you hate Allen.   What "defenders" are saying is that criticizing the play calling because there was a pick an a sack stopping two successful drives is ludicrous.  Not criticizing it is not the same thing as supporting the play calling.    The binary debate carried out these past few weeks is pointless.  These are the questions as I see it:   If you're Wentz, and we have had great success passing, what RPO do you choose when you see one on one coverage of 6'4" Pitt by a 5'9" FS (not even a CB)?  What do you do Btown?   Do you call JTs number against the box because you haven't run the ball to JT yet in the past 20 plays?  Where the completion will put us on the 5 yard line?  You will take a 5 yard run because we haven't had one in 20 plays?   And   When Frank is sending in the RPO, how does he know what the coverage will be when we are still in the huddle?   Why is Frank responsible for throwing the ball to Pitt or even making the decision to pass?  Both teams are basically in the huddle when he's making his RPO calls to Wentz.   Why is it even "Frank's play calling" that is the issue?  Seems to me that every time he calls an RPO, he's calling a running play.    The stat-based criticism has gotten kind of amusing.
    • Care to elaborate how he will provide that spark?
  • Members

• compuls1v3

compuls1v3 897

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 0

Rookie
    • Hark

Hark 510

• Coltsfan1953

Coltsfan1953 167

• MPStack

MPStack 4,622