Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

16 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

When the debate switches from..I'm making the argument..to I agree with him but I didn't say what he said..

...well..that's what I'm talking about when I say 'understand the message board'

What the hell are you talking about Mark? Quit quoting me talking about other posters 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

The point is to put the ball in the rim anyone on offense should be able to being it home no matter what it's pointless 

The thing is you called it an invention. It is a rule, not an invention. You can't touch the ball when it is the cylinder. Offense or defense. End of story.

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

The thing is you called it an invention. It is a rule, not an invention. You can't touch the ball when it is the cylinder. Offense or defense. End of story.

I know it's dumb it makes sense for the defense makes zero sense for the offense to not be able to put it back any way possible 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Then tell me why it should be against rules for the offense to score?? Because so random guy one day said so?

Like a random guy like you?  All I can say is don't expect the rules to be changed just because you don't like it.

Interfering with the ball while it is the cylinder is altering someone else shot. If you cant see the reality of that then explaining to you is a waist of time.