Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mock Draft Version 1

This is just my first quick one. Got mad, because we never signed any of the FA's I wanted so never did a mock FA/draft. So here's Version 1.0. I'm taking advantage of guys I feel may fall in this one. We have to do this to get back to excellence quickly.

We trade a 5th next year for an early 6th this year. (Too lazy to look and see which team, and what exact pick lol, but reasonable trade as I like my 6th RD pick)

1) Takk McKinley EDGE (Absolute monster off the edge. Prime time talent with relentless motor. He's going to put up 10-12-15 sacks a year for a long time. Love Charles Harris and Taco. Hard choice, but as of now Takk's my dude RD1, with Harris a close 2nd.)

2) Tim Williams EDGE (Didn't impress at the combine. Pair that with off the field issues, he's falling out of RD1. But IMO he's got star written all over him, He's another double digit sack prospect IMO, Pure, 100% pass rusher. Let him get after QB's. We have guys who can play the run and set a good edge. Love pure pass rushers) (Not in very many newer 1st RD mocks at all. We come out with 2 of the best pass rushers, and our starting OLB's for the next several years)

3) Jourdan Lewis CB (Can be an elite CB who can play outside, but is best in the slot. Taking advantage of his incident, which will push him down boards) (Similar type player as a Pacman, Verrett, and Harris Jr) (Kid's gonna be a stud IMO)

4) Alex Anzalone ILB (As long as he's 100%....He's going to be a star ILB for years, all around LB IMO.. But will fall due to injury history) 2nd RD talent who'll fall to the 3-4 range IMO)

4) Shaquill Griffin CB (Really good combine. Excellent speed, great ball skills. I think he has the tools to develop into a really good starting corner)

4) Stevie Tu'ikolvatu NT (Has the potential to be a really good NT IMO, compared to Brandon Williams, and with our roster, he'd be challenging for the starting spot)

5) Jalen Reeves Maybin ILB (Could be a major steal if he's 100%)

6) Robert Davis WR (Could be another big sleeper, 6'3, big, fast, athletic, small school WR) (IMO a 3rd RD talent)

Interesting.  You really think Williams and Lewis will fall that far?  You could be right on both, personally I always thought Williams was overrated.  He disappeared in a few big games.

Oh, you forgot to account for a position that's 'paramount'.

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Interesting.  You really think Williams and Lewis will fall that far?  You could be right on both, personally I always thought Williams was overrated.  He disappeared in a few big games.

Oh, you forgot to account for a position that's 'paramount'.

First. What position would that be? I addressed CB with a steal, and another guy who would probably play a lot his rookie year in Griffin. I added 2 ILB's with huge upside, one would start oppo Spence, a NT to compete with Parry and Woods. Hell he'd probably be starting by week 2 or 3 even if he kinda sucks LOL. So.....Safety????

Edit: My bad. You meant RB. Brain lapse bro. Want Mixon bad. Just don't know if he last til RD4, and I want ALL D in rounds 1-3, and at least 2 of our 4th's. Just hopefully Mixon....AKA The next great RB falls to RD4.

2nd, yes teams are scared to death to draft a kid with a domestic charge. Lewis would have been a 2nd anyway. So 3rd is completely reasonable. As for Williams I'm not worried about his combine. He's an elite pass rusher in actual games. And yes. He'll probably fall to RD2 because of the off field issues, and a underwhelming combine. He was expected to run in the 4.5's, but you don't gotta run 40 yards to get to QB's, and his first step is amazing, and he's explosive as hell coming off the edge. IMO. He has the talent, tools, and potential to be a Vic Beasley, Von Miller type, top 5-6 EDGE rusher in the NFL like I said.

Edited by COLTS449

5 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

First. What position would that be? I addressed CB with a steal, and another guy who would probably play a lot his rookie year in Griffin. I added 2 ILB's with huge upside, one would start oppo Spence, a NT to compete with Parry and Woods. Hell he'd probably be starting by week 2 or 3 even if he kinda sucks LOL. So.....Safety????

2nd, yes teams are scared to death to draft a kid with a domestic charge. Lewis would have been a 2nd anyway. So 3rd is completely reasonable. As for Williams I'm not worried about his combine. He's an elite pass rusher in actual games. And yes. He'll probably fall to RD2 because of the off field issues, and a underwhelming combine. He was expected to run in the 4.5's, but you don't gotta run 40 yards to get to QB's, and his first step is amazing, and he's explosive as hell coming off the edge. IMO. He has the talent, tools, and potential to be a Vic Beasley, Von Miller type, top 5-6 EDGE rusher in the NFL like I said.

He is referring to the RB position and the fact that Pagano said it is "paramount" to address this spot.  Irsay and Ballard have also said this is an area to address as well.

7 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

He is referring to the RB position and the fact that Pagano said it is "paramount" to address this spot.  Irsay and Ballard have also said this is an area to address as well.

Ok. Yeah. I probably should've added Perine or somebody in RD 4, but I was focusing on D. And actually I think if Haeg breaks out this year then Gore, Turbin, and a rookie UDFA or late rounder would be solid. Or just wait til next year. If we hit big with 3-4 defensive players this year then we can grab a RB in RD2 next year.

BUT..........I want Mixon bad, I almost put him as our 2nd 4th round pick instead of Griffin, but I'm not sure he'll be there. I want us to take him really, really bad. He's a beast. Bell version 2. Literally. He's that good. But who knows where he'll go. I could see a team take him in the 2nd or I could see him fall to the 5th. I don't want to take a RB in the first 3 rounds. I want all D, but if Mixon is there at our first 4th.....We have to take him. Like I said what he done was as wrong as could be, but that was his only incident, and he was young, stupid, and provoked. No issues since. Its not like we have to worry about him getting in trouble or anything. GM's just don't wanna hurt their precious image, that's all its about. Not that they care IMO, but about what the fan base would think. Silly......I mean come on. If a kid can ball out, and you have major needs then why wouldn't you take him? As long as he hasn't killed or raped anyone I don't care if he's the biggest ___ hole in the world. If he can ball I want him. Its all about winning. I just hope so bad he falls to us in the 4th. Williams RD2, Lewis RD3, and Mixon RD4 would literally be 3 1st round talents with our 2-4 picks.

2 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

Ok. Yeah. I probably should've added Perine or somebody in RD 4, but I was focusing on D. And actually I think if Haeg breaks out this year then Gore, Turbin, and a rookie UDFA or late rounder would be solid. Or just wait til next year. If we hit big with 3-4 defensive players this year then we can grab a RB in RD2 next year.

BUT..........I want Mixon bad, I almost put him as our 2nd 4th round pick instead of Griffin, but I'm not sure he'll be there. I want us to take him really, really bad. He's a beast. Bell version 2. Literally. He's that good. But who knows where he'll go. I could see a team take him in the 2nd or I could see him fall to the 5th. I don't want to take a RB in the first 3 rounds. I want all D, but if Mixon is there at our first 4th.....We have to take him. Like I said what he done was as wrong as could be, but that was his only incident, and he was young, stupid, and provoked. No issues since. Its not like we have to worry about him getting in trouble or anything. GM's just don't wanna hurt their precious image, that's all its about. Not that they care IMO, but about what the fan base would think. Silly......I mean come on. If a kid can ball out, and you have major needs then why wouldn't you take him? As long as he hasn't killed or raped anyone I don't care if he's the biggest ___ hole in the world. If he can ball I want him. Its all about winning. I just hope so bad he falls to us in the 4th. Williams RD2, Lewis RD3, and Mixon RD4 would literally be 3 1st round talents with our 2-4 picks.

I am not sure what Ballard will do to address the RB spot.  We will likely try and grab someone but could not tell you who or what round.  I truly believe Mixon is gone in the 2nd round.  If he is there at our 2nd round pick I highly doubt we grab him.  That being said I hope we go D in the first 3 rounds, which I see us doing.  I also see us making moves for extra picks allowing for an extra 2nd or 3rd for anything.  I agree that I would like to wait until next year because I feel like that class is better but it's not on me.

1 minute ago, DaColts85 said:

I am not sure what Ballard will do to address the RB spot.  We will likely try and grab someone but could not tell you who or what round.  I truly believe Mixon is gone in the 2nd round.  If he is there at our 2nd round pick I highly doubt we grab him.  That being said I hope we go D in the first 3 rounds, which I see us doing.  I also see us making moves for extra picks allowing for an extra 2nd or 3rd for anything.  I agree that I would like to wait until next year because I feel like that class is better but it's not on me.

I'd like to see us trade back into the mid 20's and pick up an extra 2nd.....Then.......O-Yeah.

I will say that this is a REALLY risky draft. There's potential for your top 4 picks to never make it to a 2nd contract with us.

- Takk - I like him, but think he's a "boom or bust" prospect. His ceiling is the highest of all edge rushers in this draft, but his floor is also the lowest. He got by in college mainly by being a superior athlete than the guy he lined up across from. That won't be the case in the NFL.

- Tim Williams - extremely talented, but off-field issues coupled with limited contributions in college make him a "boom or bust" guy as well.

- Jourdan Lewis - He project to be a very good nickle CB and potentially a good outside corner, but his latest domestic violence case raises red flags, especially since that was the 2nd time an incident like that happened with the same girlfriend. It seems more like a "domestic spat" than domestic violence, so it's a bit less concerning.

- Alex Anzalone - When he was on the field, he was a clear difference-maker, but he was plagued by injuries his entire college career. If he can stay healthy, he could be a pro-bowl ILB.

2 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

I'd like to see us trade back into the mid 20's and pick up an extra 2nd.....Then.......O-Yeah.

I agree an extra 2nd would be helpful.  Try and push hard to see if Seattle will move up for an OL guy like Lamp.  At 26 we could still grab someone like Charles Harris (I like and think he is getting looked over).

44 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

I agree an extra 2nd would be helpful.  Try and push hard to see if Seattle will move up for an OL guy like Lamp.  At 26 we could still grab someone like Charles Harris (I like and think he is getting looked over).

Didn't we read somewhere that Harris is "a Ballard guy"?  I assume they meant the Missouri connection.  TBH, I don't believe much of what any of the coaches or GMs say this time of year.  No one is going to tip their hands.

6 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Didn't we read somewhere that Harris is "a Ballard guy"?  I assume they meant the Missouri connection.  TBH, I don't believe much of what any of the coaches or GMs say this time of year.  No one is going to tip their hands.

I agree, we are in the season of smoke and mirrors.  I did read an article that mentioned Ballard is a fan of Harris.  Personally I am to because he has great athleticism and potential.  Trading back to late 1st and grabbing him would be fine by me.  

5 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

6) Robert Davis WR (Could be another big sleeper, 6'3, big, fast, athletic, small school WR) (IMO a 3rd RD talent)

Robert Davis had the best combine of any WR, perhaps in the entire draft class.  After his combine, I was astounded that he hasn't been talked about more.  He's a candidate for my OPC 3rd day players.  Unfortunately, DB only has 1 film up for him.

3 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Robert Davis had the best combine of any WR, perhaps in the entire draft class.  After his combine, I was astounded that he hasn't been talked about more.  He's a candidate for my OPC 3rd day players.  Unfortunately, DB only has 1 film up for him.

Yeah. Loads of potential there. Don't understand why he's being overlooked either. He has the tools to be a number 1 WR IMO

5 hours ago, Shive said:

I will say that this is a REALLY risky draft. There's potential for your top 4 picks to never make it to a 2nd contract with us.

- Takk - I like him, but think he's a "boom or bust" prospect. His ceiling is the highest of all edge rushers in this draft, but his floor is also the lowest. He got by in college mainly by being a superior athlete than the guy he lined up across from. That won't be the case in the NFL.

- Tim Williams - extremely talented, but off-field issues coupled with limited contributions in college make him a "boom or bust" guy as well.

- Jourdan Lewis - He project to be a very good nickle CB and potentially a good outside corner, but his latest domestic violence case raises red flags, especially since that was the 2nd time an incident like that happened with the same girlfriend. It seems more like a "domestic spat" than domestic violence, so it's a bit less concerning.

- Alex Anzalone - When he was on the field, he was a clear difference-maker, but he was plagued by injuries his entire college career. If he can stay healthy, he could be a pro-bowl ILB.

Valid points on all but Takk IMO. I think he's a star from day 1, and a future all pro. Not only is he a freak athlete but he's got that non stop, high motor that never stops. Williams is exactly the kind of pass rusher we need, A pure one. He can grow up and stay out of trouble. He did this past year didn't he? The drug tests were from a while back I think???

Lewis I feel is a very safe pick and obviously a steal. He just cant do anything dumb.

Anzalone is a health risk, but is worth the 4th since he appears to be healthy now.

I see what you mean, I do disagree on most, but you also gotta admit, It could be the best draft in the league as well.

I think your analysis on a few players is a bit exaggerated. Takk has a ton of potential could be Ansah from Detroit, or Dion Jordan from Miami. All the athletic tools but shows on film he's raw AF and is limited to a bull rush and a rip. Tim Williams really disappointed at the combine, I'm sure hell be a serviceable pass rusher but with a 4.77 you cant drop him in a zone and he's off the field on run downs so we talking about our 2nd round pick playing 25-30% of the snaps. Anzalone is really nice when healthy, calling him a star and potential pro bowler is extremely dramatic. He wasn't even the best LB on his own college team. Love Stevie T but the comparisons to Brandon Williams are way to premature. 

5 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

Valid points on all but Takk IMO. I think he's a star from day 1, and a future all pro. Not only is he a freak athlete but he's got that non stop, high motor that never stops. Williams is exactly the kind of pass rusher we need, A pure one. He can grow up and stay out of trouble. He did this past year didn't he? The drug tests were from a while back I think???

Lewis I feel is a very safe pick and obviously a steal. He just cant do anything dumb.

Anzalone is a health risk, but is worth the 4th since he appears to be healthy now.

I see what you mean, I do disagree on most, but you also gotta admit, It could be the best draft in the league as well.

I'm definitely not saying I don't like the draft, just pointing out the risk involved with it.

Takk is extremely raw from a technique standpoint and that's my only real concern with him. If he learns the intricacies of pass rushing (hand placement and pass rush moves), he could be an absolute animal.

With this being Ballard's first season, I don't see him taking this many risks. I could see one or 2 later, but I think he would want to just have a very solid 1st draft.

8 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

The 18 draft class is better than the 17 draft class?

In what way?

23 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

This is just my first quick one. Got mad, because we never signed any of the FA's I wanted so never did a mock FA/draft. So here's Version 1.0. I'm taking advantage of guys I feel may fall in this one. We have to do this to get back to excellence quickly.

We trade a 5th next year for an early 6th this year. (Too lazy to look and see which team, and what exact pick lol, but reasonable trade as I like my 6th RD pick)

1) Takk McKinley EDGE (Absolute monster off the edge. Prime time talent with relentless motor. He's going to put up 10-12-15 sacks a year for a long time. Love Charles Harris and Taco. Hard choice, but as of now Takk's my dude RD1, with Harris a close 2nd.)

2) Tim Williams EDGE (Didn't impress at the combine. Pair that with off the field issues, he's falling out of RD1. But IMO he's got star written all over him, He's another double digit sack prospect IMO, Pure, 100% pass rusher. Let him get after QB's. We have guys who can play the run and set a good edge. Love pure pass rushers) (Not in very many newer 1st RD mocks at all. We come out with 2 of the best pass rushers, and our starting OLB's for the next several years)

3) Jourdan Lewis CB (Can be an elite CB who can play outside, but is best in the slot. Taking advantage of his incident, which will push him down boards) (Similar type player as a Pacman, Verrett, and Harris Jr) (Kid's gonna be a stud IMO)

4) Alex Anzalone ILB (As long as he's 100%....He's going to be a star ILB for years, all around LB IMO.. But will fall due to injury history) 2nd RD talent who'll fall to the 3-4 range IMO)

4) Shaquill Griffin CB (Really good combine. Excellent speed, great ball skills. I think he has the tools to develop into a really good starting corner)

4) Stevie Tu'ikolvatu NT (Has the potential to be a really good NT IMO, compared to Brandon Williams, and with our roster, he'd be challenging for the starting spot)

5) Jalen Reeves Maybin ILB (Could be a major steal if he's 100%)

I totally despise. not having a RB.

However, maybe the Best mock I've. seen here.

Good job.

15 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

Yeah. Loads of potential there. Don't understand why he's being overlooked either. He has the tools to be a number 1 WR IMO

He's certainly got the athleticism.  Its always hard to watch WRs on DB because a big portion of their grade is happening outside the camera.  I don't know where he should be slotted, but in all sincerity, if TJ Green had a 3rd round grade (by most sites, not really counting where the Colts took him), its wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was taken in the 3rd.  I have to imagine the reason no one is really talking about him is because teams that have caught on are trying their darnedest to not say anything to the media.  Keep him close to the chest kinda thing.  I'd love if we took him.

15 hours ago, Tmoney said:

I think your analysis on a few players is a bit exaggerated. Takk has a ton of potential could be Ansah from Detroit, or Dion Jordan from Miami. All the athletic tools but shows on film he's raw AF and is limited to a bull rush and a rip. Tim Williams really disappointed at the combine, I'm sure hell be a serviceable pass rusher but with a 4.77 you cant drop him in a zone and he's off the field on run downs so we talking about our 2nd round pick playing 25-30% of the snaps. Anzalone is really nice when healthy, calling him a star and potential pro bowler is extremely dramatic. He wasn't even the best LB on his own college team. Love Stevie T but the comparisons to Brandon Williams are way to premature. 

A players comp is not saying he's going to be that good. But that's who everyone's comparing Stevie T to. All we need Tim Williams to do is go forward. Not backward. He has the talent, and tools to put up double digit sacks annually IMO. Quick and explosive off the edge. No his combine wasn't great, but there's been plenty of guys disappoint at the combine and turn into great players. I think T-Will's ceiling is top 5 EDGE rusher personally. Its all JMO. I think if Anzalone is 100, then he has the talent and the tools to be a star ILB. But its all just projection right now. We all have guys we like and etc.

3 hours ago, UKColt13 said:

If you're taking Takk in the first, then I'd go for a CB in the 2nd. 

I would agree, but I think it'd be too tempting to pass on a talent like Williams, when we could get Lewis in RD3. IMO. Passing on Williams would be as bad as passing on Danielle Hunter 3 years ago. But I wouldn't mind a CB in RD2 if T-Will's not there. My next mock will be quite different.

9 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

If there is a way to trade back and acquire an extra 2nd rounder while still getting either Davis or Conley then we should do it 

I think we not only have to go EDGE in RD1, but I feel Takk, Taco, Harris would also be the BPA at a position of need. We can get a day 1 starting corner in RD2 as deep as this class is. You split this class up and there'd be late 2nd, and maybe early 3rd round corners going in the 1st. There's SO many good corners its crazy, and we have a really nice opportunity to grab a top tier prospect like Jourdan Lewis after his incidents. I would bet he's there in the 3rd and maybe even the 4th.

1 minute ago, COLTS449 said:

I think we not only have to go EDGE in RD1, but I feel Takk, Taco, Harris would also be the BPA at a position of need. We can get a day 1 starting corner in RD2 as deep as this class is. You split this class up and there'd be late 2nd, and maybe early 3rd round corners going in the 1st. There's SO many good corners its crazy, and we have a really nice opportunity to grab a top tier prospect like Jourdan Lewis after his incidents. I would bet he's there in the 3rd and maybe even the 4th.

Jordan isn't gonna be that good on the outside and the corner we take this year will be needed to take over for Davis next season. 

4 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Jordan isn't gonna be that good on the outside and the corner we take this year will be needed to take over for Davis next season. 

I agree he's best suited as a slot corner, but he can play outside. He's like a Pacman, Verrett, Harris Jr. type IMO. I just think he's to great of a talent to pass on, but look at Griffin. I think he has the ability and talent to not only become a stud starting CB, but he may be able to start sometime by the middle of his rookie year. What's your opinion on Weatherspoon from Colorado btw? Needs to work on Technique and tackling, but has elite ball skills. Has all the natural, non teachable traits, his only issues are correctable.

5 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

I would agree, but I think it'd be too tempting to pass on a talent like Williams, when we could get Lewis in RD3. IMO. Passing on Williams would be as bad as passing on Danielle Hunter 3 years ago. But I wouldn't mind a CB in RD2 if T-Will's not there. My next mock will be quite different.

We need more than one startable CB out of this draft. We already have 2 capable starters at OLB on the roster. Picking Takk as a complimentary rusher is a fair pick but it then makes Williams a luxury pick. Replace Williams with someone like Tre' White from LSU and then switch Griffin in the 4th to a TE.

7 hours ago, UKColt13 said:

We need more than one startable CB out of this draft. We already have 2 capable starters at OLB on the roster. Picking Takk as a complimentary rusher is a fair pick but it then makes Williams a luxury pick. Replace Williams with someone like Tre' White from LSU and then switch Griffin in the 4th to a TE.

IYO. What corners will be there in RD2. I mean its hard to tell. I could see White going late 1st. But Takk is an all around stud. I think he's got what it takes to be a double digit sack machine for 10 years. Then with the way things are looking T-Will is not going RD1. So it'd be hard to pass on a talent like that in RD2.

2 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

IYO. What corners will be there in RD2. I mean its hard to tell. I could see White going late 1st. But Takk is an all around stud. I think he's got what it takes to be a double digit sack machine for 10 years. Then with the way things are looking T-Will is not going RD1. So it'd be hard to pass on a talent like that in RD2.

The way I see it, we have invested money in 2 starting OLBs in FA, (lots of money on 1). Drafting an OLB in the 1st I'm absolutely fine with. Don't have an issue with that. But talented or not, Tim Williams is not what we need right there if we've just picked Takk. Because they do the same job for us. OLB right now is probably the only position on D where we can be reasonably comfortable with the starters we have right now.

Normally I'm a big BPA guy. And Williams might he close to the top of that list, no matter what my personal feelings might be on him. 

But right now at CB we have Vontae, Rashaan Melvin, Telvin Mitchell, Charles James and Christopher Milton. It's telling that ,apart from Vontae and Melvin, I had to look up who else we had at CB. I am only 100% comfortable with one of them seeing the field on a regular basis, Vontae. To me, that means we need a corner that can come in and be an at least capable CB#2 as well as a nickel back. We can find a corner to fill CB#2 in round 2 no problem. Tre' White could be there, along with guys like Adoree Jackson, Sidney Wilson (even with a redshirt year he'd be worth at least a 3rd round pick), as well as a few others. Jourdan Lewis and Damontae Kazee could be around in the 3rd or 4th to fill nickel nicely. 

I just can't see us neglecting CB#2 and #3 until the 3rd round.

3 hours ago, UKColt13 said:

The way I see it, we have invested money in 2 starting OLBs in FA, (lots of money on 1). Drafting an OLB in the 1st I'm absolutely fine with. Don't have an issue with that. But talented or not, Tim Williams is not what we need right there if we've just picked Takk. Because they do the same job for us. OLB right now is probably the only position on D where we can be reasonably comfortable with the starters we have right now.

Normally I'm a big BPA guy. And Williams might he close to the top of that list, no matter what my personal feelings might be on him. 

But right now at CB we have Vontae, Rashaan Melvin, Telvin Mitchell, Charles James and Christopher Milton. It's telling that ,apart from Vontae and Melvin, I had to look up who else we had at CB. I am only 100% comfortable with one of them seeing the field on a regular basis, Vontae. To me, that means we need a corner that can come in and be an at least capable CB#2 as well as a nickel back. We can find a corner to fill CB#2 in round 2 no problem. Tre' White could be there, along with guys like Adoree Jackson, Sidney Wilson (even with a redshirt year he'd be worth at least a 3rd round pick), as well as a few others. Jourdan Lewis and Damontae Kazee could be around in the 3rd or 4th to fill nickel nicely. 

I just can't see us neglecting CB#2 and #3 until the 3rd round.

I get what you mean. Vontae is the only corner we have that's any good. Melvin sucks.

But as for the bolded....Unless Simon has a monster, breakout season he and Sheard is far from 2 starting OLB's. We need that superstar talent oppo one of those guys. I like those 2 signings, but only one needs to be starting if we want to have a good pass rush. We probably do go EDGE and CB in the first 2 rounds, if there's no a star talent like a T-Will still on the board. But what I'm saying is considering how deep this class is with CB's. IF T-Will is on the board. How can you pass on him. His ceiling is a top 5 EDGE rusher in the NFL. Considering what Lewis has done, its possible we could get our CB2 and slot CB in rounds 3 and 4. That's assuming Lewis falls to RD4, which is very, very likely at this point, and he's IMO the nest great nickel corner.

12 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

Good job. I think this is the best mock I've seen recently. :thmup:

With one of our 4s I'd select Eddie Jackson if he's available. We need a true FS with the range and instincts to make a difference. 

I really considered Eddie Jackson with one of our 4th's. I like him. Could be a steal. I always try to look for the steals, and guys who'll fall due to this or that when it comes to RD's 4-7. Like last year guys like Jatavis Brown, Jordan Howard, Rashard Robinson, Jalen Mills, Matt Judon, Tyreek Hill, etc.. I loved all those kids. I wanted us to get Judon and Robinson BAD.