Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Playoffs: New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread!

MTC

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It is not like Romo had been great in the playoffs.

Can GB stop Zeke? The Giants, I believe, had the best run defense and beat the Cowboys twice by stopping Zeke. 

I hope Atlanta or the Seahawks make it out of the NFC. 

Wont happen, Pack will win the SB. I have to go for Repeat prediction wise (sarcasm)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dgambill said:

Only because our division champ got to play against a third string rookie qb  that hadnt started a game and they lost their LT as well.

That was a shame. What an exciting player Carr is! He has energy and is a leader. You liked him best in the draft that year. 

20 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Sometimes you lose a bet, it happens. My 18-1 was just that. Unfortunately Jordy and TY Monrtgomery got hurt. So it knocks the Giants out while hurting the Packers later. This is really setting up for a Pats, Cowboys SB, unfortunately.

You shut up jared!! Lol

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Raiders would've won had Carr played, bigtime shame. Raiders fans have to be sick.

He'll be back next year. They have a lot of talent. Raiders fans in Oakland will be sick not having the team in their city. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

He'll be back next year. They have a lot of talent. Raiders fans in Oakland will be sick not having the team in their city. 

I think they find a way to stay....las Vegas won't happen...that will be a road game every week. Do you know how many opposing fans will take weekend trips to Vegas to watch them play the raiders? That's a cheap flight...I'd be there with my wife every year....heck I might even go when the Colts ARENT playing. Watch Dolphin games and see how many Pats fans are there...people love to take road trips to places like that.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah well, hey they still have to play haha. That game may get extremely ugly but we do have the Steelers.

Kind of wish the playoffs got lined up for them so they'd need to play both KC and PIT....and not have one freebie next week.

3 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

I mean, what hope is there. Injury? Brady and Belichick caught running a gambling ring?

Brady is a trump supporter...maybe the media turns on him and he is put in jail for that. Ahhh probably wouldn't happen...Pats losing that is I mean after all it was like their 3rd stringer that blew out Texans last time anyways.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

20 points and under is the magic number for Eli. 24 points and under is the magic number for Russell Wilson. that's when I knew Tom Brady was going to win the Super Bowl when he got to 28 points versus the Seahawks.

Seahawks beat Falcons 26-24 and Patriots 31-24, the Falcons, we will see how they fare vs the Seahawks D.

NFC playoffs look more interesting, why don't the AFC teams have depth worth something, it could end up Big Ben or Brady in the AFCCG going to the SB thus making it Big Ben or Brady or Peyton in 13 out of last 14 SBs, how crazy would that be?

3 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Kind of wish the playoffs got lined up for them so they'd need to play both KC and PIT....and not have one freebie next week.

Yep. Honestly them having the 2 seed would have made the AFC interesting...Steelers in Boston and then have to go to KC...that would have been interesting.

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I think they find a way to stay....las Vegas won't happen...that will be a road game every week. Do you know how many opposing fans will take weekend trips to Vegas to watch them play the raiders? That's a cheap flight...I'd be there with my wife every year....heck I might even go when the Colts ARENT playing. Watch Dolphin games and see how many Pats fans are there...people love to take road trips to places like that.

haha. I may be the only person who does not like Vegas. I don't gamble and I don't like most of their shows (the acrobatic stuff; Cirque du Soleil, etc). The place seems so artificial. My sisters love it. I could not wait to leave when I was there. But I guess I would go if the Vikes were to play there.

Just now, NFLfan said:

haha. I may be the only person who does not like Vegas. I don't gamble and I don't like most of their shows (the acrobatic stuff; Cirque du Soleil, etc). The place seems so artificial. My sisters love it. I could not wait to leave. But I guess I would go if the Vikes were to play there.

I'll go with your sisters next time. Turn them into professional poker players!

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

haha. I may be the only person who does not like Vegas. I don't gamble and I don't like most of their shows (the acrobatic stuff; Cirque du Soleil, etc). The place seems so artificial. My sisters love it. I could not wait to leave when I was there. But I guess I would go if the Vikes were to play there.

I love the food! The Venetian is cool. Shopping is decent...I don't gamble either but my wife loves it so it would be an easy sale...and again plane tickets and hotels are usually cheap.

Just now, dgambill said:

Thank God they dodged that bullet lol.

They could of been with a young, successful, good looking 29 year old with ambition to be the very best at his field. Oh well, I'll have to find another. Alas, my journey continues. Maybe there are some girls in Vegas who would enjoy being with a young gambler.