Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Playoffs: New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread!

MTC

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought that last pass was a Bad pass, Eli over threw him. I know he got his hands on it but still would've been a tough catch.

He didn't need to jump. He likes to do that for some reason. It was a perfect pass actually. When you slow up and jump o nthat it looks like an over throw but makes it harder to catch because your eyes bounce and now it changes your brains caculation of when it thinks the ball will hit your hands.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

31-13..another double digit win

Yep Giants just didn't finish well this game. I will say watching Landon Collins this year makes me really really jealous....what a player he is. Like a Troy polomalu minus the going off the reservation.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yep Giants just didn't finish well this game. I will say watching Landon Collins this year makes me really really jealous....what a player he is. Like a Troy polomalu minus the going off the reservation.

I think Landon Collins made the All Pro team. That was a good trade up in the draft to get Collins.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Sometimes you lose a bet, it happens. My 18-1 was just that. Unfortunately Jordy and TY Monrtgomery got hurt. So it knocks the Giants out while hurting the Packers later. This is really setting up for a Pats, Cowboys SB, unfortunately.

I still think the Pack will beat the Cowboys. I like the way the Pack is playing Defense and I cant see Rodgers losing to a Rookie QB.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If he gets stuck with Brock that would be classic. Maybe Jvan will give him a break. Last season I won a bet with him when the Broncos beat the Packers regarding Avatar's but I let it go.

I appreciate that. I'm a real smarty on here and have to learn the hard way lol. It's up to Jvan, I'll accept my punishment either way. Gotta take it like a man.

Sometimes you lose a bet, it happens. My 18-1 was just that. Unfortunately Jordy and TY Monrtgomery got hurt. So it knocks the Giants out while hurting the Packers later. This is really setting up for a Pats, Cowboys SB, unfortunately.

I hope not. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

I think Landon Collins made the All Pro team. That was a good trade up in the draft to get Collins.

Yep...hate to say it but yes another guy we passed up on the Dorsett pick. I really hope Phillip breaks out next year to justify the pick.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

where you been, Buf?

Didn't really have a horse in this game, I like both teams. Kinda stuck on who to cheer for in this game, lol.

Only common thing I have between both teams is I want the winner to destroy the Cowboys!

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I appreciate that. I'm a real smarty on here and have to learn the hard way lol. It's up to Jvan, I'll accept my punishment either way. Gotta take it like a man.

You are right a lot so crap happens, I got lucky on that one. I just figured what the hell, I'll let it go. I was just glad Denver won.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Majority of us Colts fans wanted Collins or at least wanted Collins over Dorsett. I was the highest on Dorsett here, but still was shocked. I guess it's because Grigson had his eye on Geathers. Still baffles me almost 2 years later.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still think the Pack will beat the Cowboys. I like the way the Pack is playing Defense and I cant see Rodgers losing to a Rookie QB.

I'd pick any team in the playoffs besides Detroit to beat the Cowboys. I don't buy into that team with that defense.

Majority of us Colts fans wanted Collins or at least wanted Collins over Dorsett. I was the highest on Dorsett here, but still was shocked. I guess it's because Grigson had his eye on Geathers. Still baffles me almost 2 years later.

Why does it baffle you if you liked Dorsett?

Yes, I recall many of the fans here wanted Collins or Malcolm Brown.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Most I saw on here wanted brown who went to NE....which I haven't seen anything special out of. I think Dorsett is a special player. He really does remind me of Reggie...I just hope his career takes off like Reggies did. I really feel we either are using him wrong or he isn't getting the right coaching. The games I've watched especially in person where I could just focus on him and his routes...he was getting open. He was either to far down the progression chart for Luck to have time or Luck just ignores him. Hope that turns around. Collins is a complete safety. Great player.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Why does it baffle you if you liked Dorsett?

Yes, I recall many of the fans here wanted Collins or Malcolm Brown.

Dorsett is a WR. We needed Defense so bad in the 1st round and WR's are relatively easy to find later. Last year we took Ryan Kelly at C, but at least it was on the O-Line and very beneficial. This year will have to be an almost all defensive draft. Even though we hit on defense a lot the last two years in the mid-rounds, we just didn't get any elite players on defense (besides Anderson maybe). Have to go defense 1st round.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't either. I think they made a huge mistake by not bringing Romo back. A Rookie QB isn't going to cut it in the Playoffs.

It is not like Romo had been great in the playoffs.

Can GB stop Zeke? The Giants, I believe, had the best run defense and beat the Cowboys twice by stopping Zeke. 

I hope Atlanta or the Seahawks make it out of the NFC. 

Just now, dgambill said:

Most I saw on here wanted brown who went to NE....which I haven't seen anything special out of. I think Dorsett is a special player. He really does remind me of Reggie...I just hope his career takes off like Reggies did. I really feel we either are using him wrong or he isn't getting the right coaching. The games I've watched especially in person where I could just focus on him and his routes...he was getting open. He was either to far down the progression chart for Luck to have time or Luck just ignores him. Hope that turns around. Collins is a complete safety. Great player.

Luck seems to ignore him. He runs deep routes, and no slants or screens, which could be a huge strength due to his speed. They need to get it figured out with him.

Dorsett is a WR. We needed Defense so bad in the 1st round and WR's are relatively easy to find later. Last year we took Ryan Kelly at C, but at least it was on the O-Line and very beneficial. This year will have to be an almost all defensive draft. Even though we hit on defense a lot the last two years in the mid-rounds, we just didn't get any elite players on defense (besides Anderson maybe). Have to go defense 1st round.

What if Mike Williams is still there at 15? ;)