Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2006Coltsbestever

    5923

  • NFLfan

    2318

  • Jay Kirk

    2232

  • PrincetonTiger

    1858

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

As most of you know, I'm a Cardinals fan.  But you don't know that at one time I was a Cubs fan.  This was in the early 1980's while I was in college and got cable TV.  Our TV provider had WGN and sin

It is Jackie Robinson Day today. It is the 70th Anniversary of when Jackie Robinson integrated baseball. A month or so later, Larry Doby integrated the AL, playing for the Cleveland Indians.  

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Very gritty tough win in 15 innings, Cubs win 6-5 and take 2 of 3 in the desert. What a wild game. Both teams drained and bull pens were empty. Fly the flag Hozer. Cubs now 14-12.

 

Never a doubt chicago cubs smh GIF by MLB

Yes was following on my phone why running errands a big win by not giving one away.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Link: Braun gets doused with beer


Brewers left fielder Ryan Braun was attempting to catch a Pete Alonso fly ball. A fan at Citi Field was too, and dumped beer on Braun in the process.

 

Lol. I had signed out but just saw this. It is funny.

 

Is that interference? Your thoughts.

 

Good night all. Have a  blessed and peaceful week (with lots of wins).

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Link: Braun gets doused with beer


Brewers left fielder Ryan Braun was attempting to catch a Pete Alonso fly ball. A fan at Citi Field was too, and dumped beer on Braun in the process.

 

Lol. I had signed out but just saw this. It is funny.

 

Is that interference? Your thoughts.

 

Good night all. Have a  blessed and peaceful week (with lots of wins).

 

Depends if its in the field of play yes , if in the stands no. And good night :thmup:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Very gritty tough win in 15 innings, Cubs win 6-5 and take 2 of 3 in the desert. What a wild game. Both teams drained and bull pens were empty. Fly the flag Hozer. Cubs now 14-12.

 

Never a doubt chicago cubs smh GIF by MLB

 

11 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Hozer where are you :lol: you forgot 

 

 

Sorry I’m on shift, missed everything after the 12th due to being on a call......

 

cubs-win-flag-gif-6.gif

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah you guys keep winning, it is cool you and @NFLfan have your own celebration Gifs like Hozer and I have. Makes it fun. I can't wait to see how the Cubs do against the Cards in that series starting May 3rd.

Yes will be interesting

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah you guys keep winning, it is cool you and @NFLfan have your own celebration Gifs like Hozer and I have. Makes it fun. I can't wait to see how the Cubs do against the Cards in that series starting May 3rd.

 

I won't be posting that gif tonight. :(

 

14 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

image.png.c66a8e70e291eccb56787dcdb97c91f3.png That's a winner 6 - 3 over the Nats

 

Congrats! How's Goldy doing?

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is at Wrigley so I am hoping for 2 out of 3 but when those 2 teams play the team that usually wins gets the small breaks. If it was at St Louis I would be happy to get 1. 

You know as well as I when its Cubs Cards throw the records out the window. Its definitely a rivalary .

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member


×
×
  • Create New...