Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Very gritty tough win in 15 innings, Cubs win 6-5 and take 2 of 3 in the desert. What a wild game. Both teams drained and bull pens were empty. Fly the flag Hozer. Cubs now 14-12.

Never a doubt chicago cubs smh GIF by MLB

Yes was following on my phone why running errands a big win by not giving one away.

Link: Braun gets doused with beer

Brewers left fielder Ryan Braun was attempting to catch a Pete Alonso fly ball. A fan at Citi Field was too, and dumped beer on Braun in the process.

Lol. I had signed out but just saw this. It is funny.

Is that interference? Your thoughts.

Good night all. Have a  blessed and peaceful week (with lots of wins).

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Link: Braun gets doused with beer

Brewers left fielder Ryan Braun was attempting to catch a Pete Alonso fly ball. A fan at Citi Field was too, and dumped beer on Braun in the process.

Lol. I had signed out but just saw this. It is funny.

Is that interference? Your thoughts.

Good night all. Have a  blessed and peaceful week (with lots of wins).

Depends if its in the field of play yes , if in the stands no. And good night :thmup:

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Very gritty tough win in 15 innings, Cubs win 6-5 and take 2 of 3 in the desert. What a wild game. Both teams drained and bull pens were empty. Fly the flag Hozer. Cubs now 14-12.

Never a doubt chicago cubs smh GIF by MLB

11 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Hozer where are you :lol: you forgot 

Sorry I’m on shift, missed everything after the 12th due to being on a call......

cubs-win-flag-gif-6.gif

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah you guys keep winning, it is cool you and @NFLfan have your own celebration Gifs like Hozer and I have. Makes it fun. I can't wait to see how the Cubs do against the Cards in that series starting May 3rd.

Yes will be interesting

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah you guys keep winning, it is cool you and @NFLfan have your own celebration Gifs like Hozer and I have. Makes it fun. I can't wait to see how the Cubs do against the Cards in that series starting May 3rd.

I won't be posting that gif tonight. :(

14 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

image.png.c66a8e70e291eccb56787dcdb97c91f3.png That's a winner 6 - 3 over the Nats

Congrats! How's Goldy doing?

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is at Wrigley so I am hoping for 2 out of 3 but when those 2 teams play the team that usually wins gets the small breaks. If it was at St Louis I would be happy to get 1. 

You know as well as I when its Cubs Cards throw the records out the window. Its definitely a rivalary .

Archived