Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's over, Heyward with a walkoff HR! Cubs win and stay in 1st place in the NL Central. Now at 21-13. Fly the flag Hozer.

J-HEY Walks off!!!! Oh Yeah Babay!!!!!

609F037F-4232-4904-8354-53CC41D55F10.jpeg.ba8d5b64b4479d06a9fc34eab97461d1.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Just now, HOZER said:

J-HEY Walks off!!!! Oh Yeah Babay!!!!!

609F037F-4232-4904-8354-53CC41D55F10.jpeg.ba8d5b64b4479d06a9fc34eab97461d1.jpeg

Yeah it was a big win, we should beat this team 3 out of 4 and we are on our way now. Brewers won today so they are only a half game back but have 3 more losses than us. Cards are now 1.5 behind us.

Standings look like this:

Cubs 21-13

Brewers 23-16 (.5 back)

Cards 21-16 (1.5 back)

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Still don’t know how we beat the mighty Cardinals then struggle against this team? Are the Marlins not as bad as their record shows? Hendricks with another great game though, that’s a positive! Let’s see if we can finish this out.:bored:

They are managed bY a Tri-Stater

• Like 1

Some fun memories from 2016 last out chicago cubs GIF by MLB the final out in Game 7 at Cleveland to win the 2016 WS. MVP fields a ground ball  with the funniest grin and throws to Rizzo. 

chicago cubs GIF by MLB Let the celebration begin.

Animated GIF Bill Murray has already had a 12 pack of beer, he is just getting started haha .

chicago cubs champions GIF by MLB Theo holding up the WS trophy, the guy who built the team that ended a 108 year drought.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Some fun memories from 2016 last out chicago cubs GIF by MLB the final out in Game 7 at Cleveland to win the 2016 WS. MVP fields a ground ball  with the funniest grin and throws to Rizzo. 

chicago cubs GIF by MLB Let the celebration begin.

Animated GIF Bill Murray has already had a 12 pack of beer, he is just getting started haha .

chicago cubs champions GIF by MLB Theo holding up the WS trophy, the guy who built the team that ended a 108 year drought.

Not ashamed to admit that I cried tears of joy that night. That is far and away my favorite all time sports moment. I'll never forget that night!

• Thanks 2

Just now, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

Not ashamed to admit that I cried tears of joy that night. That is far and away my favorite all time sports moment. I'll never forget that night!

Yeah I fell to the ground in tears and still thought it wasn't real. This and when the Colts won SB 41 are my top 2, that is like 1a and 1b to me. Cubs are looking good now again and so are the Colts :thmup:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

I didn’t tear up at all.....see I just happened to be slicing up some onions right before and it just so happened....oh alright I cried too, lol!!!!:Cry:

• Haha 3

Cubs win, win 3 out of 4 over the Fish. Cubs have now won 10 of 11 overall. Improve to 22-13 on the season. Big 3 game series starts tomorrow vs the BrewCrew. BrewCrew have the day off today and are 23-16 a game behind the Cubs in the NL Central. The Cards are 21-16 and are just 2 games back in a tight division race early on. Fly the flag Hozer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

Yeah he is smooth. With MVP healthy and back along with Rizzo, and El Mago, that is a great 3 to try and get out. We look real solid right now. Our Pitching was terrible early on but that has came around now as well. Yu pitched well today.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yu pitched well today.

Oh bro I don’t know about that, he struggled with his control again, came out early and had to have Montgomery help him out. (Took this from twitter>)Darvish now has a 19.3 percent walk rate on the season. The next highest in baseball for an eligible starter is Aaron Sanchez's 13.7%.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Oh bro I don’t know about that, he struggled with his control again, came out early and had to have Montgomery help him out. (Took this from twitter>)Darvish now has a 19.3 percent walk rate on the season. The next highest in baseball for an eligible starter is Aaron Sanchez's 13.7%.

Yeah I wish he could've went at least 5 innings to get the win. I agree that he still has control issues but he only gave up 1 run in 4 innings on the bright side.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HOZER said:

oh alright I cried too, lol!!!!:Cry:

12 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

Not ashamed to admit that I cried tears of joy that night

12 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I fell to the ground in tears and still thought it wasn't real. 

oh my god omg GIF

• Haha 3

Yeah interesting NL Central so far. We are through 10 days of May and it is bunched up like we all thought.

Cubs 22-14

Brewers 24-16 (tied for 1st but % points behind Cubs)

Cards 22-17 (1.5 back)

Pirates 18-17 (3.5 back)

Reds 17-22 (6.5 back)

4 teams are over .500 in the NL Central so far and the Reds are only 5 games below .500.

• Like 1

• NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan locked this topic