Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

39 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

3-0 SF LOL. Inconsistencies, Posey with a 3 Run HR

I'm beginning to think Quintana is still working for the White Sox, sent to sabotage the Northsiders and steal our top prospects....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

8-4 Twins lead BrewCrew.

Twins have done surprisingly well this year. My fellow Vikings fans are pleased. Twins are helping your Champs haha

(I am watching ESPN, watching something about Luck. Hope he will be okay to start season.)

• Like 3

Just now, NFLfan said:

Twins have done surprisingly well this year. My fellow Vikings fans are pleased. Twins are helping your Champs haha

(I am watching ESPN, watching something about Luck. Hope he will be okay to start season.)

Twins are helping out bigtime. Cubs struggling tonight a bit. Andrew will be fine so will the Cubs :thmup:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GOZER said:

3-1 Giants bottom of the 8th, Cubs have one more at bat to try to win this. Contreras helped off the field with what looked like a hamstring injury.......:wall:

Yeah this not going the way I thought. I thought we would take at least 2 of 3 games. I totally spaced Bumgarner was Pitching today.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Cubs lose, in more way then one....may have lost one of our biggest hitters for a while as well. I don't know WTH is going on with this team, all bats have gone silent. 

Yeah I am not sure how injured Contreras is. It's just been a very inconsistent season. We got hot right after the All-Star break, hot enough to regain the Division lead but now it's back to playing .500 ball again.

Brewers lost again as well. I don't think anyone wants to win the Division. Cards have won 5 straight but we have seen the Cubs do this recently than revert back to .500 ball. Brewers do the same thing too. Cards and Brewers both are still 1.5 back so I am not too worried. All of these teams are inconsistent and IMO the Cubs have the most talent of the 3. It should be interesting down the stretch.

• Like 1

• NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan locked this topic