Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Starting secondary tonight

coltsfeva

16 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

I'm wondering if we will see Melin and Davis on the outside, Robinson in the slot and Butler at FS, with Green coming in, on the dime package. What combo do you think will work best?

I actually never even considered that lineup. But I LOVE it. I think that could actually be our path to victory. Robinson is obviously more comfortable in the slot. Melvin has gotten better every week on the outside. And butler is at his best playing safety IMO. 

That would be best but we'd have zero depth across the board. Geathers being out hurts a lot. 

If im honest I'd rather sit Davis for this one considering he'll be playing hurt and I don't think him being there or not will affect the win/loss column for this one.

18 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

They're not gonna put butler at safety this game we're down a safety and they won't take away from the corners it will be adams and green starting safeties the whole game probably have robinson #2 on the outside

we'll see.

I think given the fact that the steelers have one of the fastest rb in the league, who is essentially a receiver himself, we will see a lot of Green playing down in the box, and we are going to put Butler at FS. Look to also see quite a bit of EJ playing ILB. 

I would like to think that Farley would be a little more involved this week but I think he is lacking in coverage ability. 

I think the gameplan will be similar to what we saw against GB. 

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Or really liquored up lol

With what we have seen from the defense recently it is not absurd to assume they can slow down a Pittsburgh offense without Bryant. Especially considering we just stopped a top 3 rushing attack.