Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson,Pagano and 3-4 defense should go by monday

bluxco

Deny the obvious,but this organazation is rotten-----keep filling lucas and watching this garbage.The owners dont care,they are making money.Ateam often is a product of their fans.If this team were in NEW ENGLAND,PITTSBURGH,BALTIMORE ETC. Ttheyd be run out of town.The whole organazation is soft.GORE is the only guy on either side of ball that plays tuff..The rest of these clowns are stealing money

I have said since last year that Grigs and Pagano should have been sacked! As I've stated before, Pagano seems to be a very nice man, but what he and Grigs have built (the Monster) is a monster in only a negative sense.

Grigs and Pagano are responsible for the players we have, the coaches we have and all of their performances. The Colts are dying a death by a thousand cuts!

31 minutes ago, bluxco said:

Deny the obvious,but this organazation is rotten-----keep filling lucas and watching this garbage.The owners dont care,they are making money.Ateam often is a product of their fans.If this team were in NEW ENGLAND,PITTSBURGH,BALTIMORE ETC. Ttheyd be run out of town.The whole organazation is soft.GORE is the only guy on either side of ball that plays tuff..The rest of these clowns are stealing money

Pags, Grigs, yes. 

Back prior to 2012, this board screamed,begged, threatened, prayed for a 3-4 base D. This current result is on the coaching and gm staff.

Besides, we don't run a strict 3-4. We run a mix.

33 minutes ago, bluxco said:

Yeah.....

The guy who wanted to get rid of Luck after the Houston game is back for more fun and adventure.

It's staggering how wrong you can be and don't even seem to be aware of it.....   

Are you aware when you write a post here other people can --- you know --- actually read it?!?

Keep posting.....     you're getting no where....

8 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

who suits up to attempt a 4-3?

with a bit of creativity could be done not a advocate of a switch from the 34 D can be great with right personnel same as 43

DE Mathis Walden

DT Ridgeway Parry

Rolb Green

MLB E Jackson

Lolb Ayers

CB Davis Robinson

SS Geathers

FS Adams

Just having a bit of fun here again not advocating a mid season change

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Yeah.....

The guy who wanted to get rid of Luck after the Houston game is back for more fun and adventure.

It's staggering how wrong you can be and don't even seem to be aware of it.....   

Are you aware when you write a post here other people can --- you know --- actually read it?!?

Keep posting.....     you're getting no where....

Sorry New Colts Fan, most of us aren't content with the overall state of this franchise right now.   We watched this team mostly flounder in the 80s and into the 90s, and then watched the franchise become something that we could all be proud of.  Jim Irsay is stubbornly starting to run this organization into the ground and is turning into his father.  Read some Colts history.   

41 minutes ago, Mr Coffee said:

Sorry New Colts Fan, most of us aren't content with the overall state of this franchise right now.   We watched this team mostly flounder in the 80s and into the 90s, and then watched the franchise become something that we could all be proud of.  Jim Irsay is stubbornly starting to run this organization into the ground and is turning into his father.  Read some Colts history.   

I know the history,  and I'm not asking anyone to be happy with the current state....

But look at the post.....    it was silly, as are most of the posts from this new poster.

There was a way to make a point without writing such a ridiculous post.

The thing is, in order to have an effective 3-4 defensive scheme,  you have to gave the right NT. You need a NT in the mold of a Vince Wilfork,  or Haloni Ngata. If you don't take care, and have the right NT, the entire defense will fail. if you cant dictate/set and establish where the offensive line have can't go (run) because the middle is eaten up, you will lose. The NT is the most important part of a 3-4. We start an undersized DT who is short and not that Big who doesn't generate push up the middle, to force the RB to run outside. Remember when the Colts played the Texans and luck attempted to rum up the middle on a QB keeper? what happened,  he said cancel that, the middle is clogged by V.Wilfork so let's try the other outside caps. 

We need to replace DT Parry with TY Mcgill or Kerr at a minimum. This should have been done a long time ago. If you don't have the personnel to run 3-4 then we need to run a 46 defense with a capable safety in the box.

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

I know the history,  and I'm not asking anyone to be happy with the current state....

But look at the post.....    it was silly, as are most of the posts from this new poster.

There was a way to make a point without writing such a ridiculous post.

You are a new colts fan on the luck bandwagon. We arent used to the mediocrity oh wait we just flat out suck

43 minutes ago, Bubbz said:

You are a new colts fan on the luck bandwagon. We arent used to the mediocrity oh wait we just flat out suck

I know the history.....     I know these are very, very hard times.....   

But the post I responded to was just a rant to let loose.

Ok......    now what?

8 hours ago, Bubbz said:

I'm not, and I agree with him about the post he quoted.  and I lived and watched the 80s,90s colts. I remember it all.  We aren't to that point....yet.  HOWEVER, we are starting to head down that road, we're at the Y now, have to chose the direction we're going to go, we pick wrong and this team goes back 20 years(that is keeping the current HC/GM), pick right and we win win the superbowl within 5 years.