Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great Tom Brady Image On Nfl.com?

ReMeDy

This would have landed if the Patriots weren't about to head to your town to try to win a big shiny trophy.

Exactly. Some people just don't know when to keep their trap shut. I still don't get the who's better argument. I'd take either one on my team! Good luck in the Super Bowl. Kraft deserves to be there. One of the best owners in the league.

Exactly. Some people just don't know when to keep their trap shut. I still don't get the who's better argument. I'd take either one on my team! Good luck in the Super Bowl. Kraft deserves to be there. One of the best owners in the league.

Thanks man. Very commendable of ya. :thmup:

A Colts fan... in Pittsburgh? Who knew? ;)

There's always one ugly duckling.

Guessing humor wasn't your college major. :thmup:

brady.jpg

I hardly recognize him anymore. He should see a doctor. I bet he's like this playing "Angry Birds."

cool pic, thanks for posting, i did see it on nfl.com earlier today

its funny, have you all every tried to figured out when and where the pic was taken, photography is my hobby . . .

when i first saw the pick, i thought it was after he spiked the ball after his TD and while on the way back to the sidelines . .. but it might be at a different point in the game