Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Florida

wanabecoach

Irsays plane just landed in Sarasota Florida at 1:10. It shows the plane with be there for an hour and then come right back to Indy at 4:30. His latest tweet also makes me think he is talking about the way someone is dressed durring a presser. I heard some say that Grigson needed to look a little more "professional" than he did the other day. Any thoughts on these two things being related and who would be in Florida?

Irsays plane just landed in Sarasota Florida at 1:10. It shows the plane with be there for an hour and then come right back to Indy at 4:30. His latest tweet also makes me think he is talking about the way someone is dressed durring a presser. I heard some say that Grigson needed to look a little more "professional" than he did the other day. Any thoughts on these two things being related and who would be in Florida?

Havn't heard about the speak thing, not really concerned with his grammer as much as his drafting. jmo. Also Siesta key has some of the nicest beaches around.

My one thought on this, Gruden lives in Tampa Bay. This is clearly a stop, pick someone up, and take off - just like they did with Spags in St.L. Carmichael may also have a home there for all we know, I read the interview was supposed to be yesterday or today - and Irsay's jet didn't go anywhere yesterday.

Its REALLY cold in Indy........

It's so cold that people look forward to getting a fever.

It's so cold I saw an Amish man buying an electric blanket.

It's so cold that strip clubs are advertising "Live heavily dressed girls".

k....I'm done.

Edited by Maureen
Political

k....I'm done.

It's so cold the Indiana House of Representatives has had two weeks of snow days.

Edited by Maureen
quoted edited post

Yah I posted after his hiring presser that I was surprised he didnt look more professional but added maybe he would be more of a one of the guys type GM ... he did put on a suit and tie for the JC firing though!

MY DS told me 2 days ago that Dungy was coming back to Indy - I scolded him and told him to get to his room for such a dirty mouth! Golly I hope he didnt have some sort of creepy vision!

k....I'm done.

Good cause I don't have any mascara on know from laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face and they were black tears. :lol:

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 20, 2012 - political
Hidden by Nadine, January 20, 2012 - political

It's so cold that Obama is keeping his hands in his own pockets.

k....I'm done.

Its so cold that Newt Gingrich is sliding his hands under his own skirt.

Too much?