Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A, B, or C draft?

Which draft would you be the most happy with? Personally I think I'd go with B...

A.

1. Leonard Floyd, EDGE

2. Von Bell, S

3. Isaac Seumalo, C

4. Scooby Wright, ILB

5. Ochi, EDGE

7. Lene Maiava, G

B.

1. Andrew Billings, DT

2. Nick Martin, C

3. Alex McCalister, EDGE

4. Christian Westerman, G

5. Deon Bush, S

7. Jakeem Grant, WR/RB/ST

C.

1. Ryan Kelly, C

2. Shallique Calhoun, EDGE

3. K.J Dillon, S

4. Tyler Matakevich, ILB

5. Alex Redmond, G

7. Keith Marshall, RB

I think that I would prefer C. I think it just depends on what the Colts do with the 18th pick. If we trade down into the 1st round, I would love to have Ryan Kelly. However, I don't think that the Colts will draft him unless they trade down. To me, there isn't much point to taking Kelly at 18 when you could potentially get him at 25+. I agree with drafting a pass rusher in the mid-rounds, but I would rather have Kamalei Correa or Jordan Jenkins. 

55 minutes ago, Millhouse said:

I think that I would prefer C. I think it just depends on what the Colts do with the 18th pick. If we trade down into the 1st round, I would love to have Ryan Kelly. However, I don't think that the Colts will draft him unless they trade down. To me, there isn't much point to taking Kelly at 18 when you could potentially get him at 25+. I agree with drafting a pass rusher in the mid-rounds, but I would rather have Kamalei Correa or Jordan Jenkins. 

i agree i wouldnt mind kelly in the first but only if we trade down and get something good for it.. but i do like correa, not too high on jenkins personally.

4 hours ago, AndyColt said:

B....I would love to see a D line of Jones, Billings and Langford.......That line would be a beast to contend with. 

Honestly, I think the D line would consist of Anderson, Billings, Langford with Parry and Jones being rotational. I don't like the idea of using our 1st round pick on a DT, especially when D line isn't our top priority in my opinion. 

7 hours ago, MarquisJ said:

i agree i wouldnt mind kelly in the first but only if we trade down and get something good for it.. but i do like correa, not too high on jenkins personally.

I just think Jenkins is a lower risk than Leonard Floyd. And if the Colts draft Kelly, I would want Correa in the 2nd. But if we miss on Correa, I say wait until the 3rd and take Jenkins. 

23 hours ago, MarquisJ said:

Which draft would you be the most happy with? Personally I think I'd go with B...

A.

1. Leonard Floyd, EDGE

2. Von Bell, S

3. Isaac Seumalo, C

4. Scooby Wright, ILB

5. Ochi, EDGE

7. Lene Maiava, G

B.

1. Andrew Billings, DT

2. Nick Martin, C

3. Alex McCalister, EDGE

4. Christian Westerman, G

5. Deon Bush, S

7. Jakeem Grant, WR/RB/ST

C.

1. Ryan Kelly, C

2. Shallique Calhoun, EDGE

3. K.J Dillon, S

4. Tyler Matakevich, ILB

5. Alex Redmond, G

7. Keith Marshall, RB

Honestly I would not be happy with any of these drafts, it should be something like this:

1. OLB - Noah Spence

2. C - Nick Martin

3. G - Christian Westerman

4. CB - Rashard Robinson

5. DT - Sheldon Day

7. ILB - Antonio Morrison

OR

1. OT - Jack Conklin (RT or RG, Colts Like Good)

2. C - Nick Martin

3. OLB - Kamalei Correa

4. S -  DeAndre Houston-Carson

5. NT - Hassan Ridgeway

7. OLB - Tyrone Holmes