Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings Want One Of Our Coaches?

Smonroe

We have always had good DB's, excluding this year, I can see why people are interested.

That leads me to think it's more of having good players than having good coaches. Lezlie Fraser was our DB coach a few years ago, but he hasn't done so great as a head coach. On the other hand, a guy like Bethea has been solid regardless of who has been coaching him

That leads me to think it's more of having good players than having good coaches. Lezlie Fraser was our DB coach a few years ago, but he hasn't done so great as a head coach. On the other hand, a guy like Bethea has been solid regardless of who has been coaching him

Yea, we have had good, talented players throughout the years. I wonder why we would let most go.

Yea, we have had good, talented players throughout the years. I wonder why we would let most go.

Marlin Jackson had tons of talent, but was injury prone. Same thing for Bob Sanders. Kelvin Hayden was a solid player, but he was getting paid way more than he deserved. Bethea got paid and he deserves it. Powers has been playing solid, but he is getting injured lots lately. Same thing goes for Bullitt. That's why I think our 2nd and 3rd round picks should be SS and CB

Marlin Jackson had tons of talent, but was injury prone. Same thing for Bob Sanders. Kelvin Hayden was a solid player, but he was getting paid way more than he deserved. Bethea got paid and he deserves it. Powers has been playing solid, but he is getting injured lots lately. Same thing goes for Bullitt. That's why I think our 2nd and 3rd round picks should be SS and CB

Yea, SS and CB are the biggest need I see. Then get the best DT. Maybe a WR in the fifth. Then I don't know.

But Frazier was a good DC in MN with the mountain of William in the middle of that D. Perhaps the Colts can make a coach trade Williams for Singletary.

It's never a good thing to hire your friends. Caldwell hired his friends in Coyer and Rychleski and now they aren't with the team anymore. Hire someone with a solid track record, don't just hire your buddies

True that. That is the first time I have ever heard of Alan Williams being considered for anything.