Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arizona at Carolina

Synthetic

My picks are Arizona and Denver...  (more like my wishes)

Incidentally, one of my sons had a flight out this morning @ 7:00 a.m.   He will be in Carolina rooting for Arizona.

My other son will be on board with me here, decked out in Orange and Blue, #18  cheering on the Broncos.

Yep, these two acorns landed smack dab right back on the tree. :)  

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On January 22, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Jay Kirk said:

I see predictions on scores here , however think both Ds are being sold short.

Panthers are putting up 30 points tonight. The Panthers O-line is darn good. Cardinals might make it close at the end but I feel the Panthers will prevail

6 minutes ago, James said:

Cam to win MVP and Super Bowl MVP.

Luck will have a lot of catching up to do. Both Cam and Wilson are more succesful than him.

Yeah........well it would also help if Luck had the kind of team the Panthers/Seahawks have had.

Most intelligent fans I know realize our team has sucked at times around Luck. I mean really really......really sucked.

9 minutes ago, Jules said:

If Carolina has one weakness at times it's that they can build big leads and then kinda slack off a bit.......

Carolina, if you hold off their front seven, their secondary outside Josh Norman is not great.

Protect the QB, Carolina will give up points 

Against their O, get past their OL which is their true strength and reason for Cam's success.

Just now, chad72 said:

Carolina, if you hold off their front seven, their secondary outside Josh Norman is not great.

They are just begging to be torn up by the potent Broncos offense......

It's going to look like the 2004 Colts out there slicing and dicing up these frauds in Carolina.

*I wanted to pretend here so bear with me lol*

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

They are just begging to be torn up by the potent Broncos offense......

It's going to look like the 2004 Colts out there slicing and dicing up these frauds in Carolina.

*I wanted to pretend here so bear with me lol*

I hear ya, it will take points in the high 20s at least to beat these NFC teams in the SB, IMO.

David Johnson is pretty good. I liked him coming out, but didn't think he was anything to get excited about. He's had the second best season of any rookie RB this year, behind only Gurley. Over a thousand all purpose yards, 12 total TDs... Nice player at the end of the third round.

Just now, chad72 said:

I hear ya, it will take points in the high 20s at least to beat these NFC teams in the SB, IMO.

I just want to see Carolina dominate this game finally and stop wussy footing around like they did vs. the Giants and Seahawks.

Come on, stick the knife in them.........lets see someone outside the Chiefs in the WC round dominate from start to finish.

I am a Cam Newton fan too. I have relatives from the Carolina's as well and sometimes over time I have slightly pulled for them from the NFC along with the Packers.

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

you just cant stop Cam at the goal line..24-7 heading to halftime

I called it before the play resumed after the 2 minute warning, just a post ago.

You play the guys on the edge a little wide so that they cannot be blocked and run blitz Cam Newton. I would have made that call, hands down.

I'm still trying to understand how Carolina is doing this offensively. When we played them we had all their stuff shutdown. I did not see anything special about them at all. And here we have them going up and down the field on Arizona with ease. I don't get it!

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

I'm still trying to understand how Carolina is doing this offensively. When we played them we had all their stuff shutdown. I did not see anything special about them at all. And here we have them going up and down the field on Arizona with ease. I don't get it!

We hung in there since Luck and our offense went into some beast form mode near the end and overcame Pep Hamilton's dumbness.

But, in OT Carolina still won like a team of destiny or whatever.

And Cam Newton IS a beast, I hate to use that term but he's a beast lol. The Broncos are going to have to take their vitamins since this isn't a frail 38 year old Brady or one armed Big Ben. It's just the truth........assuming Carolina wins this game they are going to be a load. It's nothing against Denver too and they can win as well, but no way should they be favored.

8 minutes ago, krunk said:

Manusky has gone against Luck in practice, same prototype as Cam, so he is ready for QB draws and runs, IMO. Plus, if I remember, the weather was a bit bad and that could have slowed the Panthers' O too???

I am telling you, Cam's dual threat is even more effective because of the OL protection he is receiving. Just give Luck that OL protection and watch him go like Cam did this year, I am serious when I say that.