Patriots/Chiefs divisional round game thread

Jules

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought the Chiefs was Good haha. It's not just that, Alex Smith stinks. Patriots will be playing a real QB next week and a Great DEfense that is actually Great.

The Chiefs are pretty good. It's just that well.......they are not in Houston anymore and the ball isn't being handed to them every other down.

2 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

They absolutely pummeled Denver. Barring the melt down in the first time, they should have beat DEN twice.

Denver is essentially the same team as KC. Denver has a better defense (not by leaps and bounds) and a slightly better offense, but it turns the ball over a lot more than KC's offense does. That's what killed them in the second game.

Pittsburgh ain't so bad either......I know most don't want to hear it but if Ben can shoulder the pain (no pun intended) they won't go down easy maybe........

Pittsburgh gives me playoff chills at times. It goes back a long ways for us. lmao 

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

Pittsburgh ain't so bad either......I know most don't want to hear it but if Ben can shoulder the pain (no pun intended) they won't go down easy maybe........

Pittsburgh gives me playoff chills at times. It goes back a long ways for us. lmao 

They have too many key injuries IMO to compete with Denver but I guess you never know. Anything can happen but we are looking at Brady vs Manning.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They have too many key injuries IMO to compete with Denver but I guess you never know. Anything can happen but we are looking at Brady vs Manning.

Manning and Brady is going to be pushed for hard.

A backup plan B with Pittsburgh is not a bad backup for the league either. 

I am just curious to see Big Ben and how he can do. I know he even said he will take painkillers lol. He will be high as a kite.