Patriots/Chiefs divisional round game thread

Jules

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Yeah, probably not. Great coaches usually get their guys. Especially the best coach ever. 

I'm not denying BB is a good coach but you state the best coach always gets his guys and then states he doesn't have the talent of the rest of the league... 

Want to contradict yourself any further?

BB has quite a talented team.  And yes that is because he knows the type of players to look for.  To say he has a not talented team is a sad attempt to inflate a coach that doesn't need inflating.

36 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

New England is just a flat out better coached football team then literally every team in the league. If Bellicheck had the talent that half the leagues teams do...

:scratch:    so you think he's working with chopped liver there?

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

No I simply believe that him and his staff coach up less talented individuals to play better than they would on other teams. He makes players better is my main point. It makes sense. 

Players look better when you have Tom Brady. That makes more sense

17 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

I'm not denying BB is a good coach but you state the best coach always gets his guys and then states he doesn't have the talent of the rest of the league... 

Want to contradict yourself any further?

BB has quite a talented team.  And yes that is because he knows the type of players to look for.  To say he has a not talented team is a sad attempt to inflate a coach that doesn't need inflating.

Whats that quote about working hard beatinf talented players who don't work hard? I meant that Bill coaches less talented players and rosters up. And his scheme makes less talented players look and play better. Some teams in his league get top picks year after year or have all the talent in the world yet cant do crap. 

Just now, oldunclemark said:

The defense isn't great......its Brady.....if we're being serious and not just cheerleading

I'm being serious. I dislike the pats but in my opinion Bill is the GOAT coach. We can have a difference of opinion, no need to say I'm being a cheerleader lmao. The defense is pretty great under BB actually. This game is just showing their dominance. It's frustrating to watch.

5 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Whats that quote about working hard beatinf talented players who don't work hard? I meant that Bill coaches less talented players and rosters up. And his scheme makes less talented players look and play better. Some teams in his league get top picks year after year or have all the talent in the world yet cant do crap. 

Draft placement has no bearing on how a player plays in the NFL it's just a guess.  And all those teams who pick at the top of the rounds apparently can't choose talent very well or else they wouldn't be picking at the top of the draft every year. 

Again you are trying to inflate a coach that doesn't need inflating.  He's good at what he does. End of it.  He isn't at some disadvantage and turning garbage into riches.  He just knows how to pick talent and play talent in the right scheme.  That's why Brady's offense explodes when Edelman is in the game or why his defenses are never completely inept.