Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jules

Patriots/Chiefs divisional round game thread

Just now, oldunclemark said:

another pick is dropped....KC 'D'..make a play or warm up the bus

3 so far. Two giftwrapped with that and Edelman's. Brady's duck would have been a tougher catch earlier, but that should have been an INT, too.

After 18 straight completions, three straight incompletions. Football can be weird sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Neither are playing like they are hurt are they?

The funny thing was "certain" fans calling Ben a drama queen when a "certain" team has half the team on the injury report and none of them hurt lololol

Now the Chiefs get to spend 10 minutes getting a FG themselves.

Should be fun.

Just now, Jules said:

Now the Chiefs get to spend 10 minutes getting a FG themselves.

Should be fun.

I'm guessing an Alex Smith sack/fumble, but hope I'm wrong. Just seems par for the course.

1 minute ago, Superman said:

After 18 straight completions, three straight incompletions. Football can be weird sometimes.

He was at 13, but football really is. Doesn't quite match baseball's funkiness though.

5 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

Apologies I skewed the conversation away from the original statement.  You said if BB had half the talent of everyone else... insinuating that he has a garbage team, when the opposite is true.  They are very talented and mainly because he knows how to pick his guys.

No apologies necessary. That wasn't even my argument actually. I said if Bill had the talent that half the teams in the league have. But I'll concede that since you're not understanding what I mean. Especially since I guess you guys think Brady is that good now. Lol

3 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

I'm guessing an Alex Smith sack/fumble, but hope I'm wrong. Just seems par for the course.

lol you were half right.

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

No apologies necessary. That wasn't even my argument actually. I said if Bill had the talent that half the teams in the league have. But I'll concede that since you're not understanding what I mean. Especially since I guess you guys think Brady is that good now. Lol

OK and he does have the talent lol...

Again I haven't said that it's because of Brady on fact I agree with you.  You are just assuming stances without reading. 

Just now, snkdy said:

Awesome series.

Yeah that went really well. 

For NE.

lol

I often have wondered if Andy Reid gets paid secretly by the Pats organization.

for 2 months here..I kept reading how KC was gong to win the AFC West...

Folks could see them winning the AFC....How they had a 'real' defense....11 wins in a row

...and beating all those mediocre teams overshadowed the fact that they really aren't that good on offense

12 minutes ago, Superman said:

How come the Chiefs can't cover anyone? They aren't even close on most of these throws.

Also, I told you guys James White is good. In case you forgot, James White is good.

NE always finds guys like that. KC is playing a lot of zone...I think they are afraid of Gronk beating them deep. Plus they aren't getting ANY pass rush...no pass rush means covering man is very hard because the press coverage isn't able to stay with guys. Let's be honest NE has won the battle in the trenches. KC hasn't even sniffed Brady and Alex has been under pressure all day. KC playing from behind just is a recipe for disaster for them. NE has forced that big turnover and basically Brady has been perfect per usual. Best post season qb of all time it isn't debatable.

Just now, Jules said:

Yeah that went really well. 

For NE.

lol

I often have wondered if Andy Reid gets paid secretly by the Pats organization.

I don't think they made it past the line of scrimmage lol.

And there's the return by Amendola.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

for 2 months here..I kept reading how KC was gong to win the AFC West...

Folks could see them winning the AFC....How they had a 'real' defense....11 wins in a row

...and beating all those mediocre teams overshadowed the fact that they really aren't that good on offense

They aren't good on defense today either.

Now the only question on my mind is if Andy Reid ball can be worse then Gary Kubiak ball?

Chiefs need a better QB too. Alex Smith is about as exciting and interesting as the guys in my age group my folks go nuts over. "He's sooooo nice and has values!."

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

They absolutely pummeled Denver. Barring the melt down in the first time, they should have beat DEN twice.

Denver is essentially the same team as KC. Denver has a better defense (not by leaps and bounds) and a slightly better offense, but it turns the ball over a lot more than KC's offense does. That's what killed them in the second game.