Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jules

Patriots/Chiefs divisional round game thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ricker182 said:

Nice job with the parity, NFL.  

Your league is borderline garbage now.   

I'm dreaming of a Seahawks/Pats Super Bowl again.   

  

Maybe people will finally get annoyed. 

don't bet on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldunclemark said:

don't bet on that

If the Cards would stop choking, I had them and New England in the super bowl. There's honestly no way any AFC team beats NE to get in this year. Though I would have quite the happy lark if the Steelers upset everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SkyBane said:

If the Cards would stop choking, I had them and New England in the super bowl. There's honestly no way any AFC team beats NE to get in this year. Though I would have quite the happy lark if the Steelers upset everyone.

Denver can beat them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

Denver can beat them

Id rather they didn't. Can't stand Denver. Plus I'm not convinced they'll get by Pitt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SkyBane said:

Id rather they didn't. Can't stand Denver. Plus I'm not convinced they'll get by Pitt.

You'rea colts fan and hate the broncos more than the pats?  How? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jvan1973 said:

You'rea colts fan and hate the broncos more than the pats?  How? 

It's a long and sordid tale, to be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is always that way at Gillette. The Davis fumble, that almost INT that Edelman caught for the game clinching first down....every stinking year they get almost all the breaks. My brother-in-law lives near Salem and I joke that the witches (yes there still are some, modern day Wiccan types) went down there and put a curse on visiting teams. How else do you explain that ridiculous W/L record? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cmgww said:

It is always that way at Gillette. The Davis fumble, that almost INT that Edelman caught for the game clinching first down....every stinking year they get almost all the breaks. My brother-in-law lives near Salem and I joke that the witches (yes there still are some, modern day Wiccan types) went down there and put a curse on visiting teams. How else do you explain that ridiculous W/L record? Lol

 

This was a response to an earlier post about how the Pats get all the breaks at home, btw....didn't quote it properly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cmgww said:

 

This was a response to an earlier post about how the Pats get all the breaks at home, btw....didn't quote it properly

The thing is most teams do stupid things against them. Like the Davis fumble, you just cant do that and win in Foxboro.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patriots head coach responds to doubters and critics:

 

bill-belichick-nfl-buffalo-bills-new-eng

 

 

Sorry just wanted an excuse to post that picture. lmao 

 

 

Patriots head coach reaction over making yet another AFC title game:

 

belichick%2Blets%2Bparty%2Bmeme.PNG

 

 

Have to admit sadly he might be the most interesting head coach of all time. lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jules said:

Patriots head coach responds to doubters and critics:

 

bill-belichick-nfl-buffalo-bills-new-eng

 

 

Sorry just wanted an excuse to post that picture. lmao 

 

 

Patriots head coach reaction over making yet another AFC title game:

 

belichick%2Blets%2Bparty%2Bmeme.PNG

 

 

Have to admit sadly he might be the most interesting head coach of all time. lmao 

I know we make 5 Final 4's over the last 20 seasons and I brag about that but yet they make that every season it seems like with no problem. Once Tom retires or BB retires that team will implode though. Their fans better enjoy this run while they can because these Final 4 runs and SB apps will be gone in a year or 2 IF THOSE 2 retire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know we make 5 Final 4's over the last 20 seasons and I brag about that but yet they make that every season it seems like with no problem. Once Tom retires or BB retires that team will implode though. Their fans better enjoy this run while they can because these Final 4 runs and SB apps will be gone in a year or 2 IF THOSE 2 retire.

Amen to that.  Those of us who were fans in the 60s surely do.  Seriously, though, I think people underestimate the role of the Krafts in all this.  I do not expect the team to implode post BB.  I expect his successor is already in place (Matt Patricia) and that the team will have a QB to replace Brady as well.  People always talk about BB playing chess while the rest are playing checkers, but I think the owner is doing the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...