Patriots/Chiefs divisional round game thread

Jules

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Like I said.......your opinion.  Texans or just about any other team puts up a better fight than KC tonight.

Yeah,   teams have been so successful in Foxboro over the years in January.    Get real.    Hoyer had 5 turnovers at home against the chiefs.   He would have really messed his pants in Gillette 

Tom had a couple throws get away but honestly they out played KC by a large margin. That said a couple bounces different and it could have been a different outcome. At least KC put themselves in striking distance...but man they looked like they played not to lose instead of to win. Really missed Houston and Maclin.

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I think I'll keep watching CBS...Bill Belichik is guest starring on 'Criminal Minds'

I would hate to interrogate him, he is one guy that I wouldn't be able to tell if he lying or telling the truth LOL. He just mumbles and looks like he is in outer space. He could probably pass a lie detector test.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

KC did as well as they could under the circumstances..

Alex did what he could..That;s all he's got.

Indeed. KC without Houston, Maclin, and Charles is about as toothless as Pittsburg. That is why the bye is so so important. Can't underestimate health.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

NE is back in SB form. I don't think Denver or Pittsburgh stands a chance. OL looked healthy and Gronk and Edelman back...that defense swarming under belicheck...I had them as favorites to get back before the season and they still are.

Denver I feel will stand a much better chance because they would have home field.....will make a huge difference being in Denver than Gillette

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

NE is back in SB form. I don't think Denver or Pittsburgh stands a chance. OL looked healthy and Gronk and Edelman back...that defense swarming under belicheck...I had them as favorites to get back before the season and they still are.

I will disagree and it's not just me hating on NE but winning in MileHigh in the AFC Title Game against Peyton and that Defense will be near impossible. Lets see how Denver looks tomorrow first. If Peyton looks Great then I doubt the Pats win there. Brady always struggles there too.

Well, as much as we all like watching football NE games are not my favorite team to watch. The final few minutes of how the ball bounced in NE's favor was typical of their games when you are rooting for them to screw up just once. So they lost 4 of their last 6, it did not show up today. Here we go again.:argh:

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

Well, as much as we all like watching football NE games are not my favorite team to watch. The final few minutes of how the ball bounced in NE's favor was typical of their games when you are rooting for them to screw up just once. So they lost 4 of their last 6, it did not show up today. Here we go again.:argh:

Denver can beat them in MileHigh but they first have to get by Pitt. I admit though it is funny how they get the bounces to go their way a lot even when they screw up haha We can only laugh at that point.

17 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Seeing tweets about Edelman getting Xrays after the game.  Anyone else hear that?

No but maybe this is for precaution too since he did have a broken foot or something broken in there. Maybe they have to keep checking it?

Or they have to remove his foot from a Chiefs players behind?

Pats are always a tough out. I'm sure the league wants Brady vs Peyton again, it's the final countdown in their rivalry :), please don't play that Geico commercial.

Joey Porter is going to lose to Peyton now as a coach and then say "come on now, we know the whole league wants Peyton to win". 

1 hour ago, buffalo34 said:

My dream I had during the second half of those game (I slept this game off) was that Kansas City pulled out a win and Matt Patricia got ejected because of being involved in some cheating scandal mid-game.

Why couldn't that have happened?

Because you're from Buffalo.  Nothing good ever happens to people from Buffalo.