• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Players look better when you have Tom Brady. That makes more sense

Don't agree.

BB inflates this team heavily.  But that isn't saying it isn't a talented team. It's because it's a talented team is why it's so dominant.  Brady just doesn't make mistakes and hurts the team.  

For example Brady runs a very pedestrian offense.  Insert Edelman and it all of a sudden becomes explosive. 

1 minute ago, Surge89 said:

Draft placement has no bearing on how a player plays in the NFL it's just a guess.  And all those teams who pick at the top of the rounds apparently can't choose talent very well or else they wouldn't be picking at the top of the draft every year. 

Again you are trying to inflate a coach that doesn't need inflating.  He's good at what he does. End of it.  He isn't at some disadvantage and turning garbage into riches.  He just knows how to pick talent and play talent in the right scheme.  That's why Brady's offense explodes when Edelman is in the game or why his defenses are never completely inept. 

I'm really not inflating anything. It's just a difference of opinion. Obviously you have a coach that you think is the greatest ever. "He just knows how to pick talent and play talent in the right scheme" that right there is why I think he's the best coach. That and his success in our sport. 

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

I'm really not inflating anything. It's just a difference of opinion. Obviously you have a coach that you think is the greatest ever. "He just knows how to pick talent and play talent in the right scheme" that right there is why I think he's the best coach. That and his success in our sport. 

Apologies I skewed the conversation away from the original statement.  You said if BB had half the talent of everyone else... insinuating that he has a garbage team, when the opposite is true.  They are very talented and mainly because he knows how to pick his guys.

4 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

KC's defense needs to get off their heels. Start bumping Gronk/Edelman at the line and bringing the heat to 12 or they're going to give up another 7.

When Gronk and Edleman are both on the field at the same time one always seems to be open. ALWAYS. 

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

Sometimes I absolutely just despise the Andy Reid teams in big games. This goes back to the Eagles SB against the Patriots when they basically farted away the 4th quarter being safe and drank beers during it.

He made the right call on that last drive. He also avoided a stupid challenge on the previous Pats drive, something that he's always struggled with.

7 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

KC's defense needs to get off their heels. Start bumping Gronk/Edelman at the line and bringing the heat to 12 or they're going to give up another 7.

Neither are playing like they are hurt are they?

Just now, Superman said:

He made the right call on that last drive. He also avoided a stupid challenge on the previous Pats drive, something that he's always struggled with.

I have to see him do it right for a few more drives.

I am picky.

Watching his teams at times is like watching grass grow. I feel bad for the all the hate McNabb got unfairly by Eagles fans.