Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Does The Franchise Tag Go To This Year?

bap1331

97 members have voted

1. 1. Franchise tag....?

• Mathis
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Garcon
    • Reggie Wayne
    • Other

i think it has to go to reggie. no way would having collie and garcon starting left and right scare anyone. reggie is the reason garcon and collie get open with reggie taking all the coverage to his side.

i gotta agree. We have to atleast keep him one more year to see where it goes. Usually we have a backup WR who steps up every year as a new threat but didnt happen this past year. Like Austin Collie and Garcon. Unless we pick up and explosive one in the draft but were probably gonna get Andrew Luck in the first, then defensive guys in the 2nd to 4th.

What no option for Jeff Friday???? That guy's a baller.

No but I had to vote for Mathis. Since it would make this year another 'contract' year for him, we'd get the same kind of pro bowl effort out of him again. I hate to say that about players but I think it's true. You get a lot more effort out of guys during a contract year.

i think it has to go to reggie. no way would having collie and garcon starting left and right scare anyone. reggie is the reason garcon and collie get open with reggie taking all the coverage to his side.

I think we'll draft a WR or pick up one in FA with this new GM.

Mathis gets the tag.

I think we'll draft a WR or pick up one in FA with this new GM.

Mathis gets the tag.

yea but i want reggie to come back so bad.

I definitely hope he does not end up with the Saints, Patriots, or Chargers...they like picking up Colts players