Peyton Manning HGH accusation (edit)

ViriLudant

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, amfootball said:

I am sorry to tell you but this is never going away. That is why Manning is so angry and thinking about a defamation suit.

You have obviously moved on from your trolling about him taking it and are now in damage control by only discussing the fact that the story still exists and lawsuits coming.  You refuse to admit its false but want to continue to post about something.

1 minute ago, Narcosys said:

You have obviously moved on from your trolling about him taking it and are now in damage control by only discussing the fact that the story still exists and lawsuits coming.  You refuse to admit its false but want to continue to post about something.

Just because you believe it is false does not mean you are correct. I have never said it is 100 true either but that it bears more investigation as there is a lot to consider from a circumstantial stand point.

2 minutes ago, amfootball said:

Just because you believe it is false does not mean you are correct. I have never said it is 100 true either but that it bears more investigation as there is a lot to consider from a circumstantial stand point.

Fair enough, but whatever circumstantial evidence there is, when bounced against known facts, falls flat. 

12 minutes ago, amfootball said:

The reporter is standing by her claims. Read Peter King today.

The reporter doesnt mean two craps....The source has recanted, the only source, has admitted to lying.... THe insititute where this allegedly happened has proven that the source didnt even work there in 2011...... geez

11 minutes ago, amfootball said:

in that case, so does Tom Brady destroying his phone........

8 minutes ago, csmopar said:

The reporter doesnt mean two craps....The source has recanted, the only source, has admitted to lying.... THe insititute where this allegedly happened has proven that the source didnt even work there in 2011...... geez

Read Peter King and the other articles out there from the reporter ... there is another side to this, always is.

Read Peter King and the other articles out there from the reporter ... there is another side to this, always is.

"When I was there, I had never seen the Mannings ever," Sly said. "They were not even living there at that time. Someone who worked there said they had been there before. That was the extent of any knowledge I had. I feel badly. I never saw any files. This is just amazing that it reached this point."

The reporters source has admitted to lying in an attempt to get customers for his new business.    

I am not a Colts or Broncos fan. I don't believe any of these reports and accusations against Manning or the other players named. This informant/source (Sly) seems like he wanted attention and got his few minutes of fame. It is a shame that in doing so, he had to sully the names and reputations of others. 

1 hour ago, amfootball said:

And the reporters have their side too. I suggest you read up today as much information has surfaced. This is going to be muddy for awhile as this thing gets sorted out ...

Hopefully, they will be able to offer their side under oath when Manning sues Al Jazeera, Huffington Post, the reporters, Sly, and everyone else involved in this outlandish character assassination.

39 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Colt fans are doing the same exact thing regarding a different issue, but it's okay then?

18 minutes ago, amfootball said:

I have.

But it's all based off a story from Sly, who has admitted now to making it up completely! Therefore any and all articles written off of that made up lie are invalid.  What part of that do you not understand?

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@AM explain Peyton's 49TD's in 2004 then he fell way off in 2005 statistically. You sound ridiculous and someone that is reaching for something just to hate on Peyton.

??? He started using HGH in 2011 allegedly. Had historic star wars season in 2013 and then fell off cliff from mid 2014 when HGH testing began.

Just now, amfootball said:

He was not recovering from four neck surgeries those other seasons.

Ok...so then how do you explain Tom Brady coming back from his ACL? Or AP..... guess those guys also took HGH back then too.....at least according to your logic

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Ok...so then how do you explain Tom Brady coming back from his ACL? Or AP..... guess those guys also took HGH back then too.....at least according to your logic

None of them are being fingered in a drug scandal. This is all Peyton and the other athletes named.

3 minutes ago, amfootball said:

None of them are being fingered in a drug scandal. This is all Peyton and the other athletes named.

This is just you hoping beyond hope this is true.     The accuser was recorded without his knowledge and has denied the entire thing.    Peyton came out immediately and proclaimed his innocence.    The story is dead

Fair enough.  Now, imagine that some guy who had been a summer intern at some rehab clinic Tom Brady attended two years after he had attended it gave a story with absolutely no corroborating evidence to the Weekly Star and then recanted everything as soon as the story was published.

How would you react to such a story?

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

This is just you hoping beyond hope this is true.     The accuser was recorded without his knowledge and has denied the entire thing.    Peyton came out immediately and proclaimed his innocence.    The story is dead

The damage has already been done. This will follow him always and we have only just begun to get all the details ...

To be honest, I'm playing more Devil's Advocate than anything else.  I don't think that there's enough evidence at all, at this point .

What I do find interesting is that so many Colt fans here are reacting just like Patriot fans did.  False information was leaked, and many Colt fans still believe that leaked information.  Science has already proven the Wells report false, but many here still think that an organization with a history of falsifying information came up with accurate "facts", which have been proven to be false by MIT.

Two different stories, but the exact same reactions by fans of both teams , just in reverse.

10 minutes ago, amfootball said:

No, you said that his top season came after an injury and then he declined.....Same can be said for Brady, AP and others........therefore there is only 2 options:

Option A:  All of them took HGH

Option B:  It was a natural deal where none of them took HGH and the year they had off, they used to prepare heavily and their bodies were fully healed having not taken any hits for over a year

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When I went to the game in 2009 I would've loved for AM and Viri to be with me during that beautiful evening haha I know off topic but I could only imagine the conversations that would've took place after the comeback win by Peyton and the ol 4th and 2.

I wish they were with me for the 2007 AFCCG that Manning battled back from 30 down to win.......

9 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

Bob Kravitz himself admits that he (Bob) was treated with HGH at the same place.

So they DO use that treatment there on men.  Not just for women after pregnancy.

Interesting.

So what...proves nothing.  Any doctors office can prescribe HGH as long as they are licensed to prescribe medications at all.....which all are

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You got me beat, that is my favorite game of all-time. I didn't go to that one but I was there in 2009, Great stuff!

I was working it, I was standing on the sidelines when Joe Addai ran it in for the winning TD......you can see me, I was in the yellow jacket haha

6 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

To be honest, I'm playing more Devil's Advocate than anything else.  I don't think that there's enough evidence at all, at this point .

What I do find interesting is that so many Colt fans here are reacting just like Patriot fans did.  False information was leaked, and many Colt fans still believe that leaked information.  Science has already proven the Wells report false, but many here still think that an organization with a history of falsifying information came up with accurate "facts", which have been proven to be false by MIT.

Two different stories, but the exact same reactions by fans of both teams , just in reverse.

Eh....  There's also been science that proved the Wells report right.  Also there is evidence that a Patriot employee took the balls without permission into a bathroom......lots more evidence of "possible" wrong doing there.

But that's not germaine to this case