Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's halftime adjustments aided Brock?

oldunclemark

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it's definitely different. I loved the old format but I am sure the Mods have their reasoning's for changing it.

Did you happen to notice a tutorial anywhere where we can get a tour of the site and any new features we should be aware of? If not, I will PM one of the mods and ask.

1 minute ago, amfootball said:

Did you happen to notice a tutorial anywhere where we can get a tour of the site and any new features we should be aware of? If not, I will PM one of the mods and ask.

No I really haven't looked into anything yet closely. I just signed in and seen everything was new LOL and just started Posting.

10 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm not a fan the last one was so easy and quick to get around on this one just seems like a big jumbled mess 

I don't think it's that bad.  It's certainly not as bad as when ESPN revamped their website.  It's a little harder to follow, but at this point, I just think it's because I'm getting used to the layout, not necessarily that it's visually difficult to follow.

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I am finding it hard to navigate from topic to topic on the mobile site. I am slowly getting it but I am finding harder to read (font is not as large) than the former site. 

We'll get used to it.

I haven't used mobile yet, other than I just logged in to see what it looked like.  It didn't seem too bad, but I'll know more when I use it over the next day or so.

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it's definitely different. I loved the old format but I am sure the Mods have their reasoning's for changing it.

10 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I haven't used mobile yet, other than I just logged in to see what it looked like.  It didn't seem too bad, but I'll know more when I use it over the next day or so.

When I return to my office I will check what the new format looks like on my computer. It is surely harder for me to read on my mobile phone. I access this site almost exclusively on my mobile phone. The old format on the mobile version was very simple and easy on the eyes. I may have to change some settings to make it easier to read. 

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

When I return to my office I will check what the new format looks like on my computer. It is surely harder for me to read on my mobile phone. I access this site almost exclusively on my mobile phone. The old format on the mobile version was very simple and easy on the eyes. I may have to change some settings to make it easier to read. 

Yeah I always use my laptop to access this Site whether I am at home or at work. I don't use my phone for this so I would have no idea the problems some might be having with the use of their phones.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I always use my laptop to access this Site whether I am at home or at work. I don't use my phone for this so I would have no idea the problems some might be having with the use of their phones.

It's not great.   Lol.     I'm sure I will get used to it though

49 minutes ago, Superman said:

It's not a mod decision, it's a support/admin thing. New software. Should be good, but they said we might have some weird little glitches while everything gets optimized. We'll just have to endure it for a couple/few days.

Yeah, as much as I dislike when a new wrench is thrown in the works Superman, after I use a few colorful metaphors to voice my frustrations, SW1 will discover a method to the madness & figure out what the hades I'm doing in a few weeks or a month tops. LOL!

I just wish I didn't have to locate all my friends & favorite posters on this site again, but it is what it is.

I have my doubts here, cause the first week Brock started, Peyton had nothing to do with him. He didn't even want to talk to him or try to help him. 

The Broncos could possibly win the Super Bowl if Brock remains starter. I was very impressed with the last two games of him, and beating New England is a huge 1+. If Manning starts again, they're so screwed, just like last year. The Broncos could start scoring big in games again now that they have an actual quarterback again. 

4 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Why are you so fake?    Your tune on orange mane is far different than it is here.    Why is that? 

Please do not bring statements or arguments from other forums to this one please.  They will be deleted post haste. Take it to PM or email. Thank you

26 minutes ago, Bogie said:

I have my doubts here, cause the first week Brock started, Peyton had nothing to do with him. He didn't even want to talk to him or try to help him. 

Nothing about this is true.   So basically like the rest of your posts

21 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Please do not bring statements or arguments from other forums to this one please.  They will be deleted post haste. Take it to PM or email. Thank you

That's fine and all. But why don't you actually read the man's previous posts and see that he has a point... There's some strange things going on in this forum, and it has to do with Pats fans. Also, if this post gets me warning points then that would be insane. 

5 hours ago, amfootball said:

There was a thread posted on it. More than one I think. Like I said, there are lots of stories swirling. This is a very volatile situation on many fronts with Denver trying to manage things but as I said, 

bwahahaha...

yes indeed the most complicated of situations, an intricate complete web of confusion...

You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's...

A total conundrum this is, on all fronts...

1 hour ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

That's fine and all. But why don't you actually read the man's previous posts and see that he has a point... There's some strange things going on in this forum, and it has to do with Pats fans. Also, if this post gets me warning points then that would be insane. 

I really don't need to see or follow other posts (as long as they follow the forum rules). I am nipping in the bud potential problems and what I am addressing is this right here that I read-

" Your tune on orange mane is far different than it is here. " 

If a posters demeanor is different elsewhere than here, then address it over there (where their moderators will watch over it), or take it to PM / Email.  Do not drag posts or statements from other sites here, or force a poster to explain their posts / demeanor from elsewhere in here. Nothing that has even a slight potential to bring in others from another forum (siding for or against people here) and resulting in a cross forum debate / flame session will not be tolerated.  And I would have preferred you PM'd me about this, typically, but at least I can now notify all participant here in my reply.

13 hours ago, Bogie said:

The Broncos could possibly win the Super Bowl if Brock remains starter. I was very impressed with the last two games of him, and beating New England is a huge 1+. If Manning starts again, they're so screwed, just like last year. The Broncos could start scoring big in games again now that they have an actual quarterback again. 

Brock has looked good and the Denver run game has been impressive too. The last two games they are averaging 5.0 yards a carry whereas with Manning they were averaging under 4. That is a big difference because Brock can run things from under center and also the defense has to respect his arm. He showed in the wind and snow that he can heave it and do it accurately. This week is at San Diego which could be hairy and possibly a let down game on top. Denver should win because the Chargers are a bit of a mess but now there is even more film on Brock and I have to think that the Chargers will try to do what the Pats did for three quarters and shut down the run game as much as possible and then take away Brock's first read. Not sure though if SD has the personnel to do it.

On 12/1/2015, 2:39:12, southwest1 said:

A Mile High Frankenstein eh Jules? "It's Alive!" It does bring up an interesting question though: Could 18 accept a secondary mentorship role if he knew that by February, he'd have that elusive 2nd ring? Hmmm...

Brock does have good velocity on his passes all game long & the cold weather doesn't seem to affect him. However, once the Playoffs start how fast is Brock at getting rid of the ball when windows get tighter & mistakes get amplified? 

That offense is clicking under Brock but December is when games really matter. It's tough because I believe in letting future HOF QBs finish seasons when healthy, but if I was in Manning's shoes & I was confident Brock could get me to another SB or the Championship Game, then why not tutor Brock on the sidelines & in the film room to cross the Lombardi finish line? 

Besides, 18 was vital in getting this team 7 wins so it's not like he's a participant in name only right & bling is bling if Brock can be the QB specimen who helps the confetti fall right? 

Honestly,i think of it this way, 

From a strategic stand point, if it's cold and snowy, you run with Brock, if its good to go, run with Peyton, Or you could even switch it up.  Its something I dont recall ever seeing, but it could be done similar to how baseball switches out pitchers mid game