Carolina (+1) @ Dallas (11-26-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did dallas disrespect them?

Comments from Romo of how they've beaten undefeated teams before. It was on NFL.com. It was more how he said it and some of the gestures he made after the comments. Plus the disrespect of the odds makers making Carolina an underdog to a losing team

Comments from Romo of how they've beaten undefeated teams before. It was on NFL.com. It was more how he said it and some of the gestures he made after the comments. Plus the disrespect of the odds makers making Carolina an underdog to a losing team

The spread is determined by the betting public. Lots of cowboys fans out there

You'd be asking Dallas to win out with Cassel....

Dallas is possibly done for 2015.  Romo suffered injury to his left collarbone (Clavicle) again.  That is the same one he broke earlier this year that kept him out 7 weeks. Romo reports the same feeling tonight as that games many weeks ago. They might not place him on IR, but for all intents and purposes,they very well may if it is truly broken once more to any significant degree.  If it is not fractured noticeably (and there is no displacement), he should be back on field once doctors clear him. We'll see.

Carolina is a beast. What a performance in Dallas. Just a solid team on both sides of the ball. They have a real shot at 16-0 as they don't play anymore good teams the next 5 other than maybe at NY Giants but I expect them to steam roll the Gmen. The biggest question left is if they will go for it the last couple of games. If Cards drop one more game than the Panthers would have everything wrapped up by either week 14 or 15. I do hope they go for it and get to 16-0.

Carolina is a beast. What a performance in Dallas. Just a solid team on both sides of the ball. They have a real shot at 16-0 as they don't play anymore good teams the next 5 other than maybe at NY Giants but I expect them to steam roll the Gmen. The biggest question left is if they will go for it the last couple of games. If Cards drop one more game than the Panthers would have everything wrapped up by either week 14 or 15. I do hope they go for it and get to 16-0.

If they steamroll GMen, they should annihilate the Pats.

I would like to see them vs Arizona.

I would too. I just wasn't all that impressed with them in our game against them and Luck was horrible for most of the game. I felt like we gift wrapped that game for them. Offensively speaking I wasn't all that impressed with them. They are solid though.

Just curious, what was your basis on rooting Dallas to pull out a win?. Was it how good the Dallas team is or you expected a magic to happen?

I already ate crow on this, but I felt with Romo and Dez back their O could function to the level that one would expect and the D would do enough to win. Did not work out that way.

Agreed 100%, LIA! Carolina looks like an unstoppable avalanche. When a team is having as much fun playing as the Panthers right now, it makes them far more dangerous, IMO.

Crazy thing is they're doing it without arguably their best player Kelvin Benjamin. Think of how good they'll be next year when he returns. And they're really good this year.

That's why I believe cam is the MVP right now. They have a pretty crappy running game and Olsen is their best threat. And cam has their offense still rolling. I'm impressed.

Crazy thing is they're doing it without arguably their best player Kelvin Benjamin. Think of how good they'll be next year when he returns. And they're really good this year.

That's why I believe cam is the MVP right now. They have a pretty crappy running game and Olsen is their best threat. And cam has their offense still rolling. I'm impressed.

Yeah. I agree. Cam is the running game, the passing game. Their defense compliments the whole package. If they do get the running game on track somehow, (or, just Cam continuing without injury) I think they win it all. Can you imagine this, " 2 " 18-0 teams going into the Super Bowl? Pats & Panthers. The audience for this upcoming Super Bowl would be staggering.

Yeah. I agree. Cam is the running game, the passing game. Their defense compliments the whole package. If they do get the running game on track somehow, (or, just Cam continuing without injury) I think they win it all. Can you imagine this, " 2 " 18-0 teams going into the Super Bowl? Pats & Panthers. The audience for this upcoming Super Bowl would be staggering.

It could happen. And it would be crazy. It would be something that might not happen ever again