Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Saints Game Day Thread

He has 2. The fact that he is leading in sacks says more about the other guys. He is coming off a nasty injury. Limiting him now keeps him healthy for the long season

you never know that Suggs had same injury came back even sooner and picked up where he left off without limited snaps but eh this year he re injured it lol

you never know that Suggs had same injury came back even sooner and picked up where he left off without limited snaps but eh this year he re injured it lol

He is also younger. And now on ir

He is also younger. And now on ir

not by much but I understand what you mean but the team needs thier playmaker regardless

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's not nearly as bad, or as big of deal as you are making it out to be. Even in the stories I have seen and read today it's not getting that much attention.  The Colts not going after the money they could get back is what's getting the press.    The booing won't have any effect on FAs; If anything, the absence of an elite QB will be a bigger issue when it comes to attracting FAs.        
    • Yeah...I shouldn't have said active. I meant games he has appeared in.   But if you just look at active games...he will have played in more than half...which is still pretty incredible for a guy drafted into the situation he was. 
    • I do agree with Jimmy our owner too. Andrew isn't really being selfish when you remember all the millions of dollars he leaving on the table.   If you're heart's not in the game anymore because your body keeps betraying you, I could see why turning the page to something else seems appealing to Luck. You watch his press conference & can't help but feel for the guy & what he's endured since he first got here in 2012. He raves about Mathis, Wayne, Hilton, Adam V. The guy doesn't have a malicious bone in his body man. He loves INDY & her diehard fans. The guy is genuinely broken up emotionally over this decision man. He didn't reach it lightly at all.    The funny thing about rage & anger is this: It's only a burden to those who carry it & refuse to release it & let it go over time. Fans have a right to be upset just remember that no one was hoodwinked, swindled, or lied to here. The situation was abrupt, unexpected, even awkward perhaps, but I honestly don't think this news was withheld on purpose by anybody inside the Colts organization. Life teaches us to adapt all the time. The only constant is change & our organization will handle this change with professionalism, dignity, & a sense of renewed purpose like we always do. 
    • I am pretty sure he was active for all 16 games plus two playoff games last year.
    • I would guess not.    He honestly looks like a 155 pound incel there who has been on a bender for 3 weeks.
  • Members