bap1331

31 members have voted

1. 1. Your next jersey?

• Henry Anderson
    • Trent Cole
    • Pat McAfee
    • Clayton Geathers
    • Kendall Langford
    • Vontae Davis (If you havent gotten it yet)
    • Dwight Lowery
    • Mike Adams
    • Coby Fleener
    • Sio Moore
    • Nate Irving
    • David Perry
    • Jonathon Newsome
    • Newsome Guy
    • Other (Specify Below)

Im really liking what i am seeing on defense. Still has flaws but they will be fixed when Toler comes back, and Sio/Irving are adapted to the defense. With that said, who are you getting next on the back of your jersey?!

And on offense, Fleener is really becoming more clutch. Cant believe they havent used him...ridiculous! I just think he needs to play tougher. He's too soft for his position. Hes taller than Gronk but gets blown like a butterfly. He has Gronk potential, he needs to use it!

Henry Anderson. This is a guy that's oozing with potential that I'm excited to see what he does every week. Like opening a present every Sunday!

yea im really liking Anderson right now but after getting that vontae jersey. Cant believe how clutch he has been every game for 3 years. I dont even think any player has been clutch every game for the past 3 years!!! Even Tom Brady and Peyton!!! Maybe Aaron Rodgers though.

yea im really liking Anderson right now but after getting that vontae jersey. Cant believe how clutch he has been every game for 3 years. I dont even think any player has been clutch every game for the past 3 years!!! Even Tom Brady and Peyton!!! Maybe Aaron Rodgers though.

Both Anderson and Vontae are doing very solid right now. Those two, along with Parry, are our building blocks for the future on this defense. We have a few solid role players as well. Oh yeah, I know Henry Anderson had a good game today, but how did he do as far as run stops, pressures, tackles for loss and such? I didn't pay as much attention as I should of to the defense this game and if you could give me some stats that would be great. All I know is he got 2 solo tackles and 4 assisted tackles.

I couldn't afford one back in the early 2000's. So I'm going to go on eBay and purchase a Edgerrin James authentic jersey.

I have one of those hangin around

Jack Doyle really like how he plays just a great team player that gives his all every play might have to be a custom order