Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Win 1 more SB for Saturday

Phil J

Win it for all the hard work and blood, sweat and tears that are shed during the year. For all those weights you lift and the sprints you run. For the times you can barely stand, but you fight and keep going. For all of the pains of losing and the joys of winning. For 70 000 screaming fans in your stadium and thousands more at home. For all the people who say this team can't win in the playoffs or that this team is soft. For those who say this team gets punched in the mouth. Most importantly, win it for the Colts!

Dang, can you imagine what this season is going to be like for all of us? :panic: My stomach is going into knots just reading this thread.

We'll be a bunch of fans with no nails, no hair and no bottom lip. :P

And YES, one more for Mr. Saturday...Please. :rock:

The odds have improved each year it hasn't happened so why not. The Colts will field a competitive team. J. Saturday ain't no poster child for this though. If anything, especially this year, my props are for Indiana/Indianapolis.....just want to see the area get to host but a win would be rockin'.

3 out of the last 4 SBs have been won by the NFC. Teams from the AFC - the big dogs Pats, Steelers and Colts have lost those SBs.

Rodgers and Brees, are the QB faces of the NFC. When the AFC was dominating from 2001 to 2006 (6 out of 7 SBs), I felt it was getting out of the AFC that was the bigger hurdle for the Colts than to beat an NFC team. Now, it is probably more difficult to win the SB than to get there due to the NFC's best being able to hang with the AFC's best better than before.

• 6 months later...

Hmmm, lets see I predict the Colts will go 2-14 with their only wins against divisional opponents which would be Houston and Tennessee, both home games later on in the season. Earlier on in the season the Colts will start Collins who then gets concussed, replaced by painter who fails, then Orlavsky will miraculously lead us to some wins possibly giving the Colts a shot a blowing the #1 overall pick which only two other teams the Rams and Vikings will be in contention for, primarily St. Louis but eventually the Colts will be so bad they will rightfully own the #1 pick because they will lose to Jackvonsille at Jacksonville week 17 in a not so hard fought game which many people thought they would win (yes this is a huge run-on-sentence I know). Immediately after the end of the season I also foresee the Colts getting rid of Bill and Chris Polian also. Colts season will also be filled with major injuries and the GOAT will not even have a shot at playing unfortunately.

PS: I see dead people.

Hmmm, lets see I predict the Colts will go 2-14 with their only wins against divisional opponents which would be Houston and Tennessee, both home games later on in the season. Earlier on in the season the Colts will start Collins who then gets concussed, replaced by painter who fails, then Orlavsky will miraculously lead us to some wins possibly giving the Colts a shot a blowing the #1 overall pick which only two other teams the Rams and Vikings will be in contention for, primarily St. Louis but eventually the Colts will be so bad they will rightfully own the #1 pick because they will lose to Jackvonsille at Jacksonville week 17 in a not so hard fought game which many people thought they would win (yes this is a huge run-on-sentence I know). Immediately after the end of the season I also foresee the Colts getting rid of Bill and Chris Polian also. Colts season will also be filled with major injuries and the GOAT will not even have a shot at playing unfortunately.

You would have made infinite dollars in futures bets.

You got any lotto numbers per chance? :thmup: