Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First time ever

jvan1973

Also Browns are the worst managed franchise in the league if they don't start Manziel next Sunday.

Because he completed two bombs? Did you watch the rest of the game? He wasn't very good. He got lucky his fumbles were recovered by the browns. He isn't a very good qb

Browns should name manziel the starter.  he has a long ways to go, but he has an arm and he's mobile.  any QB is going to struggle to put up big numbers on that offense

He might actually be good enough to make it in the league if he can find a way hang onto the ball more often when he gets hit.

Very interesting indeed. I just might have to buy tickets to that crucial game after all

That would be a huge game and really dictate who could win the Division early on. If I were you and both were 2-2 I would go. The Last Colts game I went to was in 2013, it was a Texans game. Texans were bad that season but it was still fun. Oddly enough the first game I ever went too when LOS was built was a Texans game in 2008. We barely won that game 33-27. I remember that like it was yesterday.

That would be a huge game and really dictate who could win the Division early on. If I were you and both were 2-2 I would go. The Last Colts game I went to was in 2013, it was a Texans game. Texans were bad that season but it was still fun. Oddly enough the first game I ever went too when LOS was built was a Texans game in 2008. We barely won that game 33-27. I remember that like it was yesterday.

That wasn't the Rosencopter game, was it? haha Yeah the last game I went to was against the Seahawks in 2013. The crowd was great and the game was going well...and then I got to witness the beginning of the Matt Schaub decline in person. My family thinks I'm bad luck lol but I'm definitely considering going to the Colts game, even though the tickets are sky high. I guess that's part of playing a high caliber team on primetime though.

That wasn't the Rosencopter game, was it? haha Yeah the last game I went to was against the Seahawks in 2013. The crowd was great and the game was going well...and then I got to witness the beginning of the Matt Schaub decline in person. My family thinks I'm bad luck lol but I'm definitely considering going to the Colts game, even though the tickets are sky high. I guess that's part of playing a high caliber team on primetime though.

Yeah the Rosencopter game was actually in Houston but same season. You guys were smoking us but made a ton of comical error's. Wayne caught a great go ahead TD at the end. That Seahawks game you went too, I remember it. That Schaub pass was terrible.

Yeah the Rosencopter game was actually in Houston but same season. You guys were smoking us but made a ton of comical error's. Wayne caught a great go ahead TD at the end. That Seahawks game you went too, I remember it. That Schaub pass was terrible.

Yeah, that game is one of the things in life that I'd rather not think about lol. The Seahawks game felt so much worse though..our franchise truly has been cursed at the QB position. It's frustrating but we're bound to have a franchise guy eventually.

Yeah, that game is one of the things in life that I'd rather not think about lol. The Seahawks game felt so much worse though..our franchise truly has been cursed at the QB position. It's frustrating but we're bound to have a franchise guy eventually.

I think Mallet is better than Hoyer but neither are franchise QB's IMO. As of now our great Andrew isn't playing like one either so I am a bit concerned. If the Colts lay an egg on Sunday I think the media here will go berserk.

That's cause it's only September. If it was January, GB would have easily screwed that game up and lost in another shocking way. 

Hard to believe the Saints and Colts are 0-2, I thought the Saints would destroy the Bucs and I thought the Colts would go at least 12-4 this season if not 13-3. I am just hoping the Colts get their problems straight and win the Division at this point.

I think Mallet is better than Hoyer but neither are franchise QB's IMO. As of now our great Andrew isn't playing like one either so I am a bit concerned. If the Colts lay an egg on Sunday I think the media here will go berserk.

Yeah it'll get pretty crazy if Andrew goes 0-3, and one of those games against the newest QB in the division. The media would eat it up.

Mariota lit up the Bucs on opening day so this game isn't a gimme with the way the Colts are playing. Other than 2011 when Peyton was out we haven't started 0-3 since 1998.

Well that statistic definitely gives meaning to what it would be like if the Colts start 0-3 this year. I know all of the coaching/GM rift hoopla isn't helping things either, and losing is only gonna magnify that stuff even more.

Hard to believe the Saints and Colts are 0-2, I thought the Saints would destroy the Bucs and I thought the Colts would go at least 12-4 this season if not 13-3. I am just hoping the Colts get their problems straight and win the Division at this point.

I had a feeling Tampa Bay would beat the Saints. They play us so tough every year, and last year I was surprised we beat them both times where we had to come back from 17 points in both games and barely win in OT and by 3. I give Tampa Bay a lot of credit for how they play the Saints, it's their SuperBowl and Lovie Smith sure does take it that way, and don't roll over the way Greg Schiano's Bucs did.

I can handle losing to Tampa Bay cause I kinda have a soft spot with them since I lived in Florida for a bit and used to be surrounded by Bucs fans. They can be fun to watch games with, and the Saints have something in common with them when it comes to being known as a loser franchise. It's truly going to sting for me when the Panthers beat us, or when the Falcons come to annihilate us. 

The Colts still can be 12-4. I don't think it's time to give up on them just yet. They've just ran into teams that are well coached on the defensive side of the ball and were preying on their passing attack. The Colts are a lot better team than the Saints, and I believe they can truly turn it around. They still have Andrew Luck and I think he's one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Even though he's struggling lately, he's still easily my favorite QB playing today. 

I had a feeling Tampa Bay would beat the Saints. They play us so tough every year, and last year I was surprised we beat them both times where we had to come back from 17 points in both games and barely win in OT and by 3. I give Tampa Bay a lot of credit for how they play the Saints, it's their SuperBowl and Lovie Smith sure does take it that way, and don't roll over the way Greg Schiano's Bucs did.

I can handle losing to Tampa Bay cause I kinda have a soft spot with them since I lived in Florida for a bit and used to be surrounded by Bucs fans. They can be fun to watch games with, and the Saints have something in common with them when it comes to being known as a loser franchise. It's truly going to sting for me when the Panthers beat us, or when the Falcons come to annihilate us. 

The Colts still can be 12-4. I don't think it's time to give up on them just yet. They've just ran into teams that are well coached on the defensive side of the ball and were preying on their passing attack. The Colts are a lot better team than the Saints, and I believe they can truly turn it around. They still have Andrew Luck and I think he's one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Even though he's struggling lately, he's still easily my favorite QB playing today. 

What do you think of Brees playing this weekend? The talking heads are saying he should rest his shoulder so he does not do further damage.