Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Practice, Updates & More 8/18/15

TKnight24

Solo practice for the :colts: today. Bears come to town tonight for the joint practice tomorrow & Thursday afternoon.

GM Ryan Grigson acknowledged that they have active contract negotiations going on with LT Anthony Castonzo

— Mike Wells (@MikeWellsNFL)

August 18, 2015

GM Ryan Grigson acknowledged that they have active contract negotiations going on with LT Anthony Castonzo

Yeah, Herremans was less than impressive. Hoping that was just growing pains in the new system, as opposed to a pattern of what to expect come regular season.

Herremans and Holmes were by far the worst part of our line on Sunday! It's the first preseason game! They should be able to fix it! It was bad though.

Manusky on Adongo playing D for the first time: explosive, pushed tackles back which was good...

— Steve Andress (@ColtsReporter)

August 18, 2015

Manusky on Adongo playing D for the first time: explosive, pushed tackles back which was good...

Glad to hear this even though I saw it with my own eyes. I'm pushing for the kid.

Solo practice for the :colts: today. Bears come to town tonight for the joint practice tomorrow & Thursday afternoon.

— Mike Wells (@MikeWellsNFL)

August 18, 2015

Thanks once again TK.

Re: Castonzo, I think he's one of the best tackles in the league as far as pass blocking goes.  I love watching line play, but honestly, I rarely look at AC as there is usually nothing there to see except him neutralizing his man over and over again.

Hard to make the 53 if you can't get healthy, but it's still "early", I guess.

I can't see Ballard making it if he doesn't get on the field in the next two games.

Hard to make the 53 if you can't get healthy, but it's still "early", I guess.

I can't see Ballard making it if he doesn't get on the field in the next two games.

I don`t think he needs to play in the next game at all.

And besides, if he gets cut no one is likely to pick him up the 1st few weeks so he can get stronger and be ready for a call up.

Probably best for us anyway, as it will open up a Needed roster spot elsewhere.

I don`t think he needs to play in the next game at all.

And besides, if he gets cut no one is likely to pick him up the 1st few weeks so he can get stronger and be ready for a call up.

Probably best for us anyway, as it will open up a Needed roster spot elsewhere.

Agree on both points.  If he's not making the team it's (hopefully) because someone is better than him.

That being said, I would still like to see what he has to offer being fully healthy.  I love his running style and energy.