Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Unreal.. Why is it ..

Lady_Madden

That we cant pick someone over 6ft? Do we enjoy being the shortest team in the league? Dorsett @ 5'9   Good God. Keep pick'em ! Cause yeah if you cant keep Andrew upright on his two feet all of the weapons we have wont mean a thing. If you cant stop the offense of the opposing team then why bother! Great draft pick..SMH. 

O i see the Pats picked up some DT that looks like a monster.  Linemen went out the window. Yo Colts ! why didnt you use some of those 9 damn picks to either trade up for Leonard Williams or get us an OL ? Why?  O yeah we like the short quick guys my bad. Next in Round 2 lets look for the shortest and smallest so Tom Brady or any other QB does not have a problem when they play us. Cause we all love seeing us get a beat down by the best teams in our division.

Build that monster with the shortest guys sounds good to me...SMH

< FRUSTRATED Season Ticket Holder!

That we cant pick someone over 6ft? Do we enjoy being the shortest team in the league? Dorsett @ 5'9 Good God. Keep pick'em ! Cause yeah if you cant keep Andrew upright on his two feet all of the weapons we have wont mean a thing. If you cant stop the offense of the opposing team then why bother! Great draft pick..SMH.

O i see the Pats picked up some DT that looks like a monster. Linemen went out the window. Yo Colts ! why didnt you use some of those 9 damn picks to either trade up for Leonard Williams or get us an OL ? Why? O yeah we like the short quick guys my bad. Next in Round 2 lets look for the shortest and smallest so Tom Brady or any other QB does not have a problem when they play us. Cause we all love seeing us get a beat down by the best teams in our division.

And to be fair, Moncrief is 6'2 and this Boone guy we have is 6'0 for what it's worth

That we cant pick someone over 6ft? Do we enjoy being the shortest team in the league? Dorsett @ 5'9   Good God. Keep pick'em ! Cause yeah if you cant keep Andrew upright on his two feet all of the weapons we have wont mean a thing. If you cant stop the offense of the opposing team then why bother! Great draft pick..SMH. 

O i see the Pats picked up some DT that looks like a monster.  Linemen went out the window. Yo Colts ! why didnt you use some of those 9 damn picks to either trade up for Leonard Williams or get us an OL ? Why?  O yeah we like the short quick guys my bad. Next in Round 2 lets look for the shortest and smallest so Tom Brady or any other QB does not have a problem when they play us. Cause we all love seeing us get a beat down by the best teams in our division.

doesn't matter whether he's short or not, whether he tore his MCL already, whether he can also help on Special Teams, he was the wrong pick adding to the slather of wrong picks in Grigsons cap, you know, the one that's missing all the feathers lately.

Carter, Moncrief, and AJ are all 6'2+ and then you have to factor in Fleener (6'6) and Allen (6'3). There is plenty of height on this team.

TY can get over it. and AJ has what 2-3 years left? Moncrief is a still a rookie, and yeah showed promise..  Our Offense line sucked last year, and our defense has lost key players. We have always! been the shortest team in the league. The point is ~ draft players we NEED. Why you think the Patriots are always in the playoffs? Are always one step farther then we are? they draft for the FUTURE. They draft what they NEED. If you comment on their cheating gettin them every year to where they need to be then you are a fool.

Cant wait to see round 2  I think we need a Punter cause yeah  not sure if Pat can handle it. (SMH) (yes that was sarcasism)

Andrew was on the turf every game last year, because our offense line sucks. Doesnt matter who is at WR. No one is gonna get the ball if Andrew is not upright i dont care if he is 7 foot or 5'9. 

We did not need a WR.

moncrief 6 2 carter 6 5 johnson over 6 

Exactly, Stephen.

We've got Fleener and Allen who are also big targets.  There is not going to be a secondary in the league that will be able to cover all of our weapons consistently.