Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson pre-draft press conference at 12:00 PM EST

Dustin

9 Draft Picks this year, don't expect Grigson to give too much info on what we'll do but will be fun to watch having a 1st rounder for the first time since Luck was drafted

Can't tell is this is some subtle jab or you're just forgetting we drafted Werner the very next year,

Can't tell is this is some subtle jab or you're just forgetting we drafted Werner the very next year,

Forgot, but with the way Werner has played.... hard to remember he was a 1st rounder. But still, gonna be good to have a 1st round pick this year in a talent deep draft on the defensive side of the ball aka where we need the most help

No we wont unless you have access to his big board

I mean if Landon Collins is there at 29 and we instead reach for a 3rd rounder player. That's not taking BPA

Obviously none of us have board access unless we inveterate a shrink ray and climb on Grigson's suit haha

Thanks to ZtBoiler.  This is a thread he started.  Long, but I listened to every bit of the podcast.

Note some of the unknown guys he speaks of. :thmup:

http://www.1070thefa...tions-nfl-draft

Yeah....I got kicked off the phone so my husband could listen to a podcast on one of my competitors.  Make sure you put that bus in reverse after you run over me to finish the job......hahaha!

One thing he said is that he thinks this draft has the kind of DL that they like, more than any other year so far.

I think so,  but my concern is if we don't take one in the first,  or trade into the top of the 2nd for one,   that I think after about the top 50 picks it will be very hard to find a lot of DL's that fit what the Colts want.

I don't see  NT in the 2nd, (after picks 50 or so) 3rd, or 4th round that excites me.

So,  for NT,  of the players I expect could be in play,  if we don't take Goldman or Phillips or Davis,  then who?

If we moving to the DE's,  there are some I like in the middle rounds,  but not a lot.   And it will be hard to count on those few to be there when the Colts pick....    some risky business going on here....