Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck:3 seasons 3 playoff wins. Manning: 6 seasons 3 playoff wins

CR91

Posted · Hidden by Superman, February 7, 2015 - trolling
Hidden by Superman, February 7, 2015 - trolling

I think Peyton should take a $19 million pay cut to sign with NE and be Brady's backup. That's the only way he'll win another SB ring. 

And I think you need a vasectomy, there are too many ignorant people in the world.......

Manning's ring isn't tarnished.  Brady's are (which affects Garoppolo's as well).

They aren't, but nice try.

Just because your organization is bitter from being thoroughly manhandled and made something out of nothing, doesn't make this accomplishment tarnished.

1st half: 17 points

2nd half: 28 points

SB played with properly inflated balls: 28 points and 4 TDs.

Not at all. It's just a fact. Brady still has not won a Super Bowl without cheating. I'd rather have 1 clean Super Bowl than have to cheat to get four tarnished ones.

Your organization being soft b*tches and crying because they were thoroughly owned by the GOAT doesn't take anything away from this SB. 

Stay mad.

Your organization being soft b*tches and crying because they were thoroughly owned by the GOAT doesn't take anything away from this SB.

Stay mad.

You realize that was the biggest gift wrapped Super Bowl of all time right?

This is a colts fan board!! We should be able to discuss anything we want about our team or football. What amazes me how some patriot fans and a few others like to take time out of their lives to come on a colts board to argue every little thing said. You guys are so great, do you have your own fan board or are you to worried what a colt fan might think. Take pleasure in your teams achievements and leave it at that. I know I do not visit any other forum because I don't care what other fans have to say or think, just us colts fans! Get a life and peace out!

This is a colts fan board!! We should be able to discuss anything we want about our team or football. What amazes me how some patriot fans and a few others like to take time out of their lives to come on a colts board to argue every little thing said. You guys are so great, do you have your own fan board or are you to worried what a colt fan might think. Take pleasure in your teams achievements and leave it at that. I know I do not visit any other forum because I don't care what other fans have to say or think, just us colts fans! Get a life and peace out!

What else would you expect from the classless fans of a classless organization?

Colts three playoff wins in three years with Luck Colts three playoff wins in six years with Manning.

Yet all the coaches and front office people over the past three years need to be fired...

Without emoticons  :loco:  people here have no way of knowing if you're stone cold serious,  or being sarcastic.

Remember,  no matter what you're saying,  emoticons can be your friend!      :thmup:

Ill leave that stat out there for you guys. 

Wow people on here love to take shots at Peyton.  If you are a Colts fan you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I agree.  This thread is really weak.  Why can't people appreciate Peyton and what he did instead of try to bash him by saying Luck is better?

Stay mad.

Your superbowls are tarnished, you can act like a 4 year old on this thread all you want but the fact is every time Brady has won a Super Bowl there has been suspicion of cheating and that isn't a coincidence.

I agree.  This thread is really weak.  Why can't people appreciate Peyton and what he did instead of try to bash him by saying Luck is better?

BrownianMotion is NOT a Colts fan.   He's a Patriots fan trolling for trouble.

There's no problem with Colts fans here.      Just a New England fan who is stirring up trouble on a Saturday.

They aren't, but nice try.

Just because your organization is bitter from being thoroughly manhandled and made something out of nothing, doesn't make this accomplishment tarnished.

Bro, you're not proving anything and you are wasting your breath.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, February 7, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Superman, February 7, 2015 - No reason given

Your superbowls are tarnished, you can act like a 4 year old on this thread all you want but the fact is every time Brady has won a Super Bowl there has been suspicion of cheating and that isn't a coincidence.

There's nothing tarnished about them. I understand you're jealous and bitter(45-7...ouch!!!) but no need to make stuff up.

You mad?

c7f67cfc29be742220861ba67c38b99d.jpg

Stay mad.

The score doesn't matter, they cheated against the Colts, they cheated the week before against Baltimore, and Im sure they've been deflating balls for years, not to mention illegally videotaping opponents coaches and practices.

The score doesn't matter, they cheated against the Colts, they cheated the week before against Baltimore, and Im sure they've been deflating balls for years, not to mention illegally videotaping opponents coaches and practices.

Harbaugh clearly stated that no one on his team found anything wrong with NE's balls. Stop making stuff up.

The only team crying is the team who has been thoroughly humiliated by NE in the last 4 meetings.

Are you guys EVER going to put up a fight against us, or are you going to continue to watch us bully you around?

We are going to drop 60 on you next season.

Nothing amazes me about Pats fans anymore... I fully expect them to act this way

Although it is pretty much unanimous that the Colts played like garbage and would have lost anyway, it is likely that the Ravens would have won that game against NE.  

Wow,  a fan of a Super Bowl Championship team and STILL coming to old opponents' message boards and having to defend your championship.   Psychologically speaking, there is some doubt in this one's mind in the Patriots' legitimacy as champions.  Hmmm.   Maybe he can go to Bunker Hill Community College and meet with that professor for counseling.  You know the one.  He looks like Robin Williams and uses the word, "chief," a lot.  

Harbaugh clearly stated that no one on his team found anything wrong with NE's balls. Stop making stuff up.

The only team crying is the team who has been thoroughly humiliated by NE in the last 4 meetings.

Are you guys EVER going to put up a fight against us, or are you going to continue to watch us bully you around?

We are going to drop 60 on you next season.

Obviously Harbaugh is going to say that.

Although it is pretty much unanimous that the Colts played like garbage and would have lost anyway, it is likely that the Ravens would have won that game against NE.

Wow, a fan of a Super Bowl Championship team and STILL coming to old opponents' message boards and having to defend your championship. Psychologically speaking, there is some doubt in this one's mind in the Patriots' legitimacy as champions. Hmmm. Maybe he can go to Bunker Hill Community College and meet with that professor for counseling. You know the one. He looks like Robin Williams and uses the word, "chief," a lot.

I agree. It's a shame that New England fans need validation from Colts fans. They know they cheated and now they're seeking validation from other fan bases