Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (+ 7 1/2) @ Seattle (1-18-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amazed at all the talking Seattle gets away with..every single play

This is my issue with the flag from earlier in the game.  If they are going to flag a player for trash talking then flag all of it, in which case there would have been about 50 to 60 more flags thrown in the first half.  Otherwise let them talk and only throw a flag if it gets physical.

I swear I could puke at these silly "don't beat women" commercials. Do they really think crying actors pretending to be upset will sway a redneck on his 13th Pabst Blue Ribbon from hitting his wife? 

How about actually punishing men for doing this with......laws and justice? 

I swear I could puke at these silly "don't beat women" commercials. Do they really think crying actors pretending to be upset will sway a redneck on his 13th Pabst Blue Ribbon from hitting his wife?

Can't argue that.

A little sexist response I think but yes I agree. Women are and have done the same, but I understand what you're getting at

Uhm, there was that 6 pick performance Manning had with San Diego...yea, he was bad a few times also.

Ill give Peyton a little pass on that game because the Colts barely had enough people to field a team.And still had the team in position to win had Vinny not missed an extra point length field goal as time expired.