Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Green Bay (+ 7 1/2) @ Seattle (1-18-15)

I'm sensing our Patriot posters have left us...to get ready emotionally

Don't say this. Pats fans get computer alert signals when people think they are gone.

Russell Wilson only completed six passes in this game. I really thought the Seahawks would lead over the Packers this game, instead Green Bay 19-7, and counting by both teams.

a series that even looks lame in the promos

They actually handed out free orange rain ponchos to promote the show.....in Seattle....where everyone has a rain poncho. 

I almost get the feeling Seattle got too big headed too. Slept the last week and felt that as defending Champs they would just show up at home and roll the one legged QB led Pack attack.

They actually handed out free orange rain ponchos to promote the show.....in Seattle....where everyone has a rain poncho.

That's funny!

Holy crap, Seattle's offense can be offensive.

Luck better play a lot better then Wilson today.

I almost get the feeling Seattle got too big headed too. Slept the last week and felt that as defending Champs they would just show up at home and roll the one legged QB led Pack attack.

It wont hurt the SeaHawks at all to take a playoff whipping on their home field..good for the soul

Lousy

Lousy

Lousy

Lousy

I almost feel bad for Dallas now. Almost.

I feel they could have rolled Seattle today bad.

thats actually a smart promo, he wears a poncho and the give them out in a area they will need them. But yea a lot of people had brought a much better poncho

Lousy

Lousy

Lousy

Lousy

I almost feel bad for Dallas now. Almost.

I feel they could have rolled Seattle today bad.

why would you feel bad for Dallas?

thats actually a smart promo, he wears a poncho and the give them out in a area they will need them. But yea a lot of people had brought a much better poncho

Maybe a much better show, too....so bad the promos make you want to turn away

why would you feel bad for Dallas?

I have my moments of weakness........