Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Green Bay (+ 7 1/2) @ Seattle (1-18-15)

Dang Wilson looks as bad as Andrew Luck this just cannot be right??? Are was those INT's just punts?? :woah:  haha  :lol:  :funny:  lmao

yea, they knew the 30 yard field goal was out of the question :)

Its not over..and I wish it was..

...GB has to find the balance between playing safe and attacking..

weather really broke for them,

A little sexist response I think but yes I agree. Women are and have done the same, but I understand what you're getting at

My ex-wife has beaten me with shoes, hairbrushes etc. I walked away because I'm a man. I get what you're saying though

Wasn't that the game he almost won in the end? Overall, he almost made up for it.

No he didn't make up for it. Just because Adam missed a winning kick doesn't imply he made up for it. It was a terrible performance and I wont ever forget it unfortunately it was awful!

Uhm, there was that 6 pick performance Manning had with San Diego...yea, he was bad a few times also.

Uh not this bad..but hey, I understand that Peyton gets 9 months of cheap shots...starting now

..even in the middle of a GB-Seattle game....we've got to stop and bash Manning..

Just the way it is

My ex-wife has beaten me with shoes, hairbrushes etc. I walked away because I'm a man. I get what you're saying though

I bet you deserved it though. Hairbrushes I get, shoes though that's innovative :P just razzing you man. :)

Uh not this bad..but hey, I understand that Peyton gets 9 months of cheap shots...starting now

..even in the middle of a GB-Seattle game....we've got to stop and bash Manning..

Just the way it is

No bashing manning man, love the dude, just stating there was that one game he had six picks...am I missing something here ?

No bashing manning man, love the dude, just stating there was that one game he had six picks...am I missing something here ?

Maybe..think abiout it.....in the middle of a seattle GB game...we stop to insist that an 11-year old game of Manning's is as bad as what we're seeing..

I understand...Manning lost again..we bash him for 9 months...Its the way it is

I bet you deserved it though. Hairbrushes I get, shoes though that's innovative :P just razzing you man. :)

My hair was quite unmanageable. Maybe that was just her way to comment on my 1990's mullet?

Why was there no effort at all to get to that punt? On top of that both lines just kind of stood up and half hearted it.

I can't watch the game yet, I have company - if only I had a hidden tv somewhere besides the big screen in the LR!!!!!  Been sneaking a peek at the score, woo hoooooo!  I would love a GB/Colts Super Bowl.  Then I wouldn't care who won :-)