Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers at Seahawks Discussion Thread

danlhart87

I really hope Green Bay can win.  I don't think Seattle has enough defensive backs to stop Green Bay.  You can shut down Cobb and Nelson, but then you have to deal with Adams.  Plus, there's Lacy coming out of the backfield.  I just hope Green Bay's defense is able to stop Seattle's offense.

Go Green Bay!!!

GB's McCarthy is a good play caller, IMO. If Eddie Lacy can be made into a factor, then the Packers definitely have a chance, IMO.

GB's run defense was a sieve at the beginning of the season. Lately, it has been their D that has given up 21 or less points since their bye week except when Julio Jones (a rare talent playing lights out) got them for 250 yards all by himself. They plan man coverage with their CBs and guys like Dez Bryant and Julio Jones pose problems for them, which is why I am puzzled Romo did not throw up more to Dez Bryant. I do not see a Dez or Julio type talent amongst the Seahawks wideouts.

The X factors are Eddie Lacy and Russell Wilson. Unlike games where the Packers had issues with Kaepernick's mobility, if they keep RW3 under wraps and are able to keep the game close and make Lacy a factor, they have a chance.

My gut tells me Russell Wilson will get them enough times for the Seahawks to win by a score. 21-17 Seahawks if the Seahawks limit Packers offense.

27-21 Packers if the Packers hit that mid-20s mark somehow.

Rodgers isn't 100%.....the luck of the Seahawks continues. Although, they Seahawks would probably win no matter his condition.

really ? logic went out the window when GB won while they kept pumping at you that he definitely wasn't 100% to begin with.

he's supposed to have a bad leg and Romo's supposed to have a bad back and neither goes down in that game ?

the fact is the opposite keeps happening of what should be happening.

Seattle should win..which of course will mean theres no way they do.

Marshawn Lynch is a thug. No one wants him on their tv anymore grabbing his crotch.

Seattle rolls by 2-3 scores. They crushed them with a healthy Rodgers and now that he is immobile it may be even worse. And Wilson is playing great too.

What happened week one does not mean anything now green bay was like ne both stuck it to start the season . this is a winnabale for green bay .

What happened week one does not mean anything now green bay was like ne both stuck it to start the season . this is a winnabale for green bay .

I think GB is worse than it was in week one given Rodgers health and Seattle is playing better. I do hope it is a close game but Seattle is built defensively to stop an offense like GB.

Seattle rolls by 2-3 scores. They crushed them with a healthy Rodgers and now that he is immobile it may be even worse. And Wilson is playing great too.

This will be the first time in weeks that Seattle has faced a good team. They have been feasting on bad teams and bad quarterbacks.

This will be the first time in weeks that Seattle has faced a good team in weeks. They have been feasting on bad teams and bad quarterbacks.

True. Do you think GB wins? I just can't see Rodgers being able to crack that D and Wilson will feast on the D the way Romo did not to mention Lynch who should have a big game. I just don't see where GB has any real advantages in this game other than Rodgers and he is limited with the injury ...

True. Do you think GB wins? I just can't see Rodgers being able to crack that D and Wilson will feast on the D the way Romo did not to mention Lynch who should have a big game. I just don't see where GB has any real advantages in this game other than Rodgers and he is limited with the injury ...

If Rodgers was healthy I think they would have a shot, but now it's a long shot. Devante Adams won't be ignored like Boykin was early in the season.

If GB can't limit turnovers/defensive scores and not give the Seattle offense short fields they still have a shot because I don't think the hawks offense can consistently score without help.

If Rodgers was healthy I think they would have a shot, but now it's a long shot. Devante Adams won't be ignored like Boykin was early in the season.

If GB can't limit turnovers/defensive scores and not give the Seattle offense short fields they still have a shot because I don't think the hawks offense can consistently score without help.

The Hawks were great offensively vs Carolina with Wilson going for 8-8. I am not sure GBs D is even as good as Carolina. I do hope it is at least close ...

The Hawks were great offensively vs Carolina with Wilson going for 8-8. I am not sure GBs D is even as good as Carolina. I do hope it is at least close ...

That's why I talked about field position and defensive scores. Seahawks scored 14 of their points starting from their own 42 and the panthers 28 and scored another 7 on a pick six. Panthers pathetic offense kept allowing Seattle to tip the field in their favor.

really ? logic went out the window when GB won while they kept pumping at you that he definitely wasn't 100% to begin with.

he's supposed to have a bad leg and Romo's supposed to have a bad back and neither goes down in that game ?

Marshawn Lynch is a thug. No one wants him on their tv anymore grabbing his crotch.

Well that settles out. Seattle is going to win. All of your picks have been wrong so far

Wasn't your pick Denver to win it all?

Wasn't your pick Denver to win it all?

yes it was. What's your point ?

If games are staged,they are staged. I don't have to get a pick right for games to be staged.

it just means the league is good at deception. They already know people know its staged and can still play a great shell game for those who choose to stay in the dark no matter what the outcome.

its no accident that 4 of the most popular QBs are left. I at least tried to think they would throw a curve but the American public is so dumb that they can keep putting Brady in the final and no one questions it after 15 years. If football were real all QBs would be dead by 33 years old.

yes it was. What's your point ?

If games are staged,they are staged. I don't have to get a pick right for games to be staged.

it just means the league is good at deception. They already know people know its staged and can still play a great shell game for those who choose to stay in the dark no matter what the outcome.

its no accident that 4 of the most popular QBs are left. I at least tried to think they would throw a curve but the American public is so dumb that they can keep putting Brady in the final and no one questions it after 15 years. If football were real all QBs would be dead by 33 years old.

At some point though you really do have to be able to draw the lines in the sand. It seems no matter what happens you have some conspiracy and miss the obvious that the Pats are headed by one of the best owners, coaches and QB to ever be in the NFL.

I guess you didn't watch the GB-Dallas game?

At some point though you really do have to be able to draw the lines in the sand. It seems no matter what happens you have some conspiracy and miss the obvious that the Pats are headed by one of the best owners, coaches and QB to ever be in the NFL.

Best? LOL no.

just a powerful owner rewarded for outside matters. no coach/player/team is that good that long without manipulation.

that's where I drew my line. I know that's bullpucky

Best? LOL no.

just a powerful owner rewarded for outside matters. no coach/player/team is that good that long without manipulation.

If you have the best at those three positions, you will be the most successful. That is a given in the NFL.

You can join reality now. I didn't know it was possible to type when your in a coma.

Best? LOL no.

If i was a Rams fan, i wouldn't believe in sustained success either. 

I guess you didn't watch the GB-Dallas game?

I just explained the bullcrap that took place. Of course I watched it.

You are saying you believe the bull they slinged you and now you are wasting brain space talking about a stupid call in a football game when you have nothing to do with it..or it with your life rather.

If you have the best at those three positions, you will be the most successful. That is a given in the NFL.

see LOL you have such a mental block you cant even fathom what I  said. Its fabricated bull. These things you are praising don't even exist. There is no great owner/player or coach.

again..no human can be a QB in the nfl till he's 38/39 and keep winning for 15 years unless its staged. No ones life has ever been that lucky or perfect.Learn how to think logically and not in fantasy land

You are saying you believe the bull they slinged you and now you are wasting brain space talking about a stupid call in a football game when you have nothing to do with it..or it with your life rather.

Am i the only one that sees the irony in this post?

You are saying you believe the bull they slinged you and now you are wasting brain space talking about a stupid call in a football game when you have nothing to do with it..or it with your life rather.

Like I said. You can wake up now. I know it's hard to separate your fantasy world from reality but you must try.

see LOL you have such a mental block you cant even fathom what I  said. Its fabricated bull. These things you are praising don't even exist. There is no great owner/player or coach.

again..no human can be a QB in the nfl till he's 38/39 and keep winning for 15 years unless its staged. No ones life has ever been that lucky or perfect.Learn how to think logically and not in fantasy land

You do realize that the Pats have lost games too?