Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning Fans/Colts Fans

coltsfanmilyman

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, friend. You know this is always a tough game for me to watch.

But I have the perfect room for watching ;)

Wow, I wonder if AM Football has a room like this for Tom Terrific. All I have is an old Earl Morrall smoking lounge with a Colts 58 ashtray, and a pack of Dutch Masters in a garage !

Wow, I wonder if AM Football has a room like this for Tom Terrific. All I have is an old Earl Morrall smoking lounge with a Colts 58 ashtray, and a pack of Dutch Masters in a garage !

I wish Old Crow. I have three daughters and none of them like football. My house is pink, purple and princess. I only have two Pats jerseys in my house and one is Dave Meggett so that tells you how old it is. lol.

Won't be bittersweet at all. I hope the colts crush the broncos by 40...... But I would feel bad for manning and all the heat he would take from the talking heads.

I would love that too. On the radio today they said the Broncos could run all over the Colts but aren't you guys better vs the run now then when the Pats played you?

My take is, IF Colts lose, at least it wasn't in the hands of the Patriots and Vice Versa.

No bitterness whatsover against Manning (why would I?)

I love Peyton and what he has done for the Colts.  I love the Colts and thank my lucky stars that Luck is in Colts uni.  So many heartbreaks the last decade or so, that I never got to enjoy the playoffs.  Always stressful, that I never appreciated all of the things that the Peyton lead Colts gave us fans, year after year.....  competitivenes and playoffs. (even though some were one and done :) 

Then Peyton got hurt.

Tomorrow - I am going to enjoy the game.  Watch two Elite QB play. It can't get better than that. 

NOW - during the AFC CG- and if the Colts are in it..... THAT is a differet story :)

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 12, 2015 - Profanity
Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 12, 2015 - Profanity

Being from the UK, it was getting into the game and watching Peyton that made me fall in love with the Colts, but now Peyton is gone Im a colts fan and Im as devastated as anyone when it doesnt go for us( nervous as hell tonight). Wish peyton well but f**k when he is against us

2005 - 1-and-done

2006 - won SB

2007 - 1-and-done

2008 - 1-and-done

2009 - lost SB

2010 - 1-and-done

2012 - 1-and-done

2013 - lost SB

In his last 8 appearances in the playoffs, Peyton either loses his 1st game or goes to the SB. How weird is that? The best game to get him is the first one.

Looks like another one and done for Peyton :)

I think this is the end for Fox and Manning. Manning is starting to look like the 1972 Johnny Unitas. May be time to hang it up.

To be fair, he looked bad last year throwing wobbly balls and everyone ignored it cause they were too busy drooling at those monster numbers after an entire season of stat hogging.

I will never forget. When Brady runs the stats up in 2007, he's a stat hog. When Brees did it in 2011, he was a stat hog. Manning, nope.

Karma came for the Broncos in the SB, as it did in the playoffs now.

The one year we can get an AFC title game that don't revolve around Manning or Brady, that will be the greatest year of the AFC. Just one year where it don't.

To be fair, he looked bad last year throwing wobbly balls and everyone ignored it cause they were too busy drooling at those monster numbers after an entire season of stat hogging.

I will never forget. When Brady runs the stats up in 2007, he's a stat hog. When Brees did it in 2011, he was a stat hog. Manning, nope.

The one year we can get an AFC title game that don't revolve around Manning or Brady, that will be the greatest year of the AFC. Just one year where it don't.

Denver's year was 2012 when the Ravens won. They were the best team overall that year. This team is just getting worse, and the window is closed for this group.

Just once, I wish visiting fans would understand the prickly situation that this is for long time Colts fans, and not rub lemon juice and salt in the wounds.

Denver's year was 2012 when the Ravens won. They were the best team overall that year. This team is just getting worse, and the window is closed for this group.

True Crow....it was going to be very hard t win at NE..Happy for the Colst, though.

Coach Chuck..Luck..Vontae Davis....goin gto the AFC finals

..and Peyton is going to get talked down like he was trash...just have to take it

He didn't single handedly cost them the game. Our boys played their butts off.

Still, Peyton didn't exactly do anything to help win that game with the overthrows. We just out played them all around starting with QB play.

Just once, I wish visiting fans would understand the prickly situation that this is for long time Colts fans, and not rub lemon juice and salt in the wounds.

I get it, but it doesn't diminish his great career. Great guy, class act, but I think the Elway Broncos have regressed and gotten old. It happened to the Steelers and Ravens, and it's happened here. Time for Denver to rebuild.

I get it, but it doesn't diminish his great career. Great guy, class act, but I think the Elway Broncos have regressed and gotten old. It happened to the Steelers and Ravens, and it's happened here. Time for Denver to rebuild.

You don't get it. Please don't act like you do.

True Crow....it was going to be very hard t win at NE..Happy for the Colst, though.

Coach Chuck..Luck..Vontae Davis....goin gto the AFC finals

The Colts have the secondary that the Ravens didn't have to jam up receivers at the line of scrimmage. They should definitely employ this strategy against Brady, and watch out for Belichick's bag of tricks.

Why wouldn't I get it ? I'm not a Manning detractor by any means.

To be perfectly honest, you really don't even belong in this thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell anyone that they should or should not post in whatever thread they want on this forum, but it was directed specifically at Manning fans and Colts fans. 

It's unique. You didn't celebrate Manning as your quarterback for a decade and a half. 

By the way, I don't necessarily take issue with any of your posts in this thread. My comment wasn't really directed at you. But some are incredibly insensitive on this topic, and it gets a little more than annoying.

Peyton, you've had an outstanding career, but your arm is finished. Time to hang them up and take a well-deserved rest.

I hate to think of him returning next year and just declining that much more.

Usually I argue with you about this.. VL..I know you know that

,..but I cant right now. he clearly has been 'making' those Thomas guys all pros and when they couldn't break tackles today...he had no place to go..CJ Anderson played great but thee wa s little passing game. Colts locked them up

...I think he'll be back but they cant add any more players than they did last off-season.

They held Indy to 24 points.

If was on the offense and its Peyton's offense

To be perfectly honest, you really don't even belong in this thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell anyone that they should or should not post in whatever thread they want on this forum, but it was directed specifically at Manning fans and Colts fans.

It's unique. You didn't celebrate Manning as your quarterback for a decade and a half.

By the way, I don't necessarily take issue with any of your posts in this thread. My comment wasn't really directed at you. But some are incredibly insensitive on this topic, and it gets a little more than annoying.

Wow, first time I've been disinvited to a thread, but knock yourselves out exploring your feelings. I like Peyton, it just struck me like the end of Unitas's career. Just an observation and I'm out of this thread .

Wow, first time I've been disinvited to a thread, but knock yourselves out exploring your feelings. I like Peyton, it just struck me like the end of Unitas's career. Just an observation and I'm out of this thread .

I think I was very careful to make clear that I didn't disinvite anyone to the thread. 

He didn't single handedly cost them the game. Our boys played their butts off.

Still, Peyton didn't exactly do anything to help win that game with the overthrows. We just out played them all around starting with QB play.

Moose..His receivers dropped plenty...but you know how talk rolls..

It will all be on Peyton....all spring and summer.......Peyton is about to take some hard core heat and

there's little to say in his defense....The chorus insisting he retire will be very loud.

Tough game to watch. Manning did not look good at all from the first play. Not sure if he is injured or in decline but for the first time I saw him take the field and look uninspired. Just no fire from him all day. I wonder if there are big changes coming Denver with the coaching and it effected him today. Tough to tell and very hard to watch. Very nice game though by the Colts. They deserved the win.

The loss wasn't all on Manning. He didn't have a good game, but the Broncos secondary didn't help him, either. The Broncos were just outcoached and outplayed in this game. It was a team loss, not only on one quarterback.

Andrew Luck had a great game, and the Colts' o-line was stellar. As happy as I am for the Colts' win, this in no way diminishes Peyton Manning. The Broncos just had an off day. A Denver win today wasn't meant to be.