Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ray Lewis gave the Colts a pep talk

snkdy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All ruksak was saying is that it is possible to be charismatic & ruthless at the same time. Most football players can flip a switch from mild mannered civilian to a monster on the field once a player buckles their chinstrap at kickoff. Ray's not evil; He just knows how to get the competitive juices free flowing in others around him that's all. 

1 person's enemy of the state is another person's freedom fighter; It all depends what team colors your wear in the struggle for NFL supremacy & respect among the masses. 

Oh I know. I like ruksak. He's a fun dude to debate and converse with on here.

Prayer is the answer to Sunday's game, This is a monumental challenge and we need to step up big time. Ray may have committed a major felony is his past but lets give him the benefit of the doubt that he has matured into a upstanding man. He sure got it done in his final year so why the negativity if he speaks to the team?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 11, 2015 - double post
Hidden by Nadine, January 11, 2015 - double post

Prayer is the answer to Sunday's game, This is a monumental challenge and we need to step up big time. Ray may have committed a major felony is his past but lets give him the benefit of the doubt that he has matured into a upstanding man. He sure got it done in his final year so why the negativity if he speaks to the team?

..and me. I mean if the Colts and Ravens meet next week...where does Ray speak?

Ray is freshly retired Raven......why would he pick him to speak... I wonder what Reggie was thinking (Peyton and I beat you all the time...LOL )

yet he has more rings than both of them....

Ray Lewis speeches feel awkward to me. Any time they show a pregame ritual of some guy surrounded by all their teammates, getting them fired up.....so much cringe. I know they're just passionate about the game, but it sounds cheesy to me. 

I like the Flacco style, 'lets just go out and win the dang game'.

Even by what you admit Ray Lewis is a thug. Ask a cop about how the whole "no snitching" culture allows thug culture to flourush.

I know the facts of the story, thank you. So don't be such a pompous person, and learn that everyone who disagrees with you is not misinformed.

You have issues, and I will be praying for you. He eventually told on his friend.

Ha, ha, ha! Coach Chuck recognizes his inability to motivate the team for a big game, so he brings in a guest motivator.

Now, if Chuck would only delegate the Head Coach job and go sit in the stands, all would be well.

I heard Bruce Arians has no plans tomorrow :)

Colts coach Chuck Pagano had his old Ravens LB Ray Lewis address the team today, I'm told. The message: Cherish the opportunity you have.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer)

January 9, 2015

Ray Lewis told the Colts that the chances to win championships don't come along often. The players came away impressed with Lewis' speech.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer)

January 9, 2015

Wonder if he gave one to BAL too :)

So was Stalin. 

Last thing our team needs is a pep talk from a criminal abetter