Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rodney Harrison

LJpalmbeacher2

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and we as fans are suppose to believe in them and ignore the outside noise. I dont care how crappy the team plays, you never turn your back on them

The idea that we are all supposed to throw hosannas their way and if we don't that makes us lesser fans is complete nonsense.  That is not turning your back on the team.  Total garbage.

I won't speak for anyone but myself - I don't think this team is capable of a long playoff run.  They have several flaws that good have and will very likely expose in the playoffs.  I have also seen stranger things happen and teams get hot at the right time but that strikes me as entirely unlikely.  But I will be at LOS cheering my fool head off and hoping like hell something good happens.

youre missing the point. you dont judge a team for they do in the regular season

Baloney. It's a barometer for what you expect in the playoffs, although the unexpected can happen. Fact is, this team's play as of late should give no rational fan hope that it can go further than it did last season. And fans need to get over 2006.

That said, I take issue with another thread referencing this as a disappointing regular season. A third consecutive 11-5 season, a division title and third consecutive playoff appearance should not be categorized as a disappointment.

Baloney. It's a barometer for what you expect in the playoffs, although the unexpected can happen. Fact is, this team's play as of late should give no rational fan hope that it can go further than it did last season. And fans need to get over 2006.

That said, I take issue with another thread referencing this as a disappointing regular season. A third consecutive 11-5 season, a division title and third consecutive playoff appearance should not be categorized as a disappointment.

barometer my butt. so why didnt the broncos win the superbowl? why didnt those other great colt teams win the superbowl? why didnt the patriots win the super bowl in 07? 

The idea that we are all supposed to throw hosannas their way and if we don't that makes us lesser fans is complete nonsense.  That is not turning your back on the team.  Total garbage.

I won't speak for anyone but myself - I don't think this team is capable of a long playoff run.  They have several flaws that good have and will very likely expose in the playoffs.  I have also seen stranger things happen and teams get hot at the right time but that strikes me as entirely unlikely.  But I will be at LOS cheering my fool head off and hoping like hell something good happens.

im sorry, but being negative about your 11 win team is something I refuse to support. its shallow and pathetic

Colts are 6-2 in LOS. One of those loses was to the best team in football. Colts will be a challenge for both the Bengals and Steelers. To think that the Bengals or Steelers would be happy to come here over having #3 is ridiculous.

The information he provides is true, but the conclusion he draws is utter rhetoric and fantasy.

This board is borderline unreadable as of late.

Even the moderators are almost overwhelmingly negative.

It's perfectly fine to criticize but it seems like everyone goes out of their way (mods included) to ignore the positive aspects of this team.

Well, one of the mods is a Patriots fan.

I sure hope we don't have to use this video.... are do we??

No, The Bengals are good enough to beat us actually.......The early blowout we gave them should in my opinion be taken with a grain of salt since the Bengals were without AJ Green, I don't expect that they will beat us if we play them but a large part of that is us getting a home game and I think we can disrupt Dalton just enough took take advantage

you hate any position I take

As soon as you have a good take on something, I promise to not only like it but quote it liberally.  

I don't anticipate that happening anytime soon but I will do exactly as I promise.

But you notice here, I am not the only one saying hogwash.

As soon as you have a good take on something, I promise to not only like it but quote it liberally.  

I don't anticipate that happening anytime soon but I will do exactly as I promise.

But you notice here, I am not the only one saying hogwash.

to your credit you have liked a post of mine. rare occasion 

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, December 29, 2014 - masked profanity
Hidden by -JJ-, December 29, 2014 - masked profanity

As  a colts fan I am ashamed to even be on this forum. you guys are the most spoiled rotten little sh*its of fans I have ever seen. I want to win but wont be upset if we lose just so you can all wollow in your own misery. try being a clevelanfd fan Jax or KC. This is brutal

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, December 29, 2014 - quoted masked profanity
Hidden by -JJ-, December 29, 2014 - quoted masked profanity

As  a colts fan I am ashamed to even be on this forum. you guys are the most spoiled rotten little sh*its of fans I have ever seen. I want to win but wont be upset if we lose just so you can all wollow in your own misery. try being a clevelanfd fan Jax or KC. This is brutal

What kind of fan is not upset after losing a playoff game?

Personally do not care what any outside commentator says, Next week begins a new season for the colts anything can happen. Yes not happy about the last 6 weeks but it is over time to move forward to the playoffs will return to the colts issiues after the playoffs time to root for the colts.  

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, December 29, 2014 - quoted masked profanity
Hidden by -JJ-, December 29, 2014 - quoted masked profanity

The deactivate account button is ready whenever you are. 

What kind of fan is not upset after losing a playoff game?

I would be upset of couse but of soon as I came on here and seen all the spoiled little fans crying I probably wouldn't. What are you defending the cry babys that wont stop crying even tho we have made he playoffs 9 of the last 10 years, been blessed with Luck after having Manning for 13 years. Oh yah we have tonnnns to cry about. Read some stats of some of the worst teams. Cleveland. Jax. NYJ. KC. They have it bad not us