Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 9-4?

John Waylon

What's worse than 9-4?

Melissa McCarthy. Being fat and vulgar doesn't make you funny. It just doesn't.

What's worse than 9-4?

Eating imitation cheese. That is some nasty stuff.

What's worse than 9-4?

All the head coaches in the NFC south. Yeah, I said it. Sean Payton isn't as good as he gets credit for. They should all be relieved of their duties at seasons end. Mike McCoy also should have raised some eyebrows around the front office with his decision to punt late last night. Who even does that?

What's worse than 9-4?

Melissa McCarthy. Being fat and vulgar doesn't make you funny. It just doesn't.

What's worse than 9-4?

Eating imitation cheese. That is some nasty stuff.

What's worse than 9-4?

All the head coaches in the NFC south. Yeah, I said it. Sean Payton isn't as good as he gets credit for. They should all be relieved of their duties at seasons end. Mike McCoy also should have raised some eyebrows around the front office with his decision to punt late last night. Who even does that?

I once dumped a woman for dipping her pizza into cheese wiz. Some things can't be tolerated.

get respect make too sb even if you lose it. no respect lose before it. colts have easy conf . get in playoffs every year.

I'd just like to point out that very little of what you said here is true.

We don't have an easy conference. We have 12 teams who could make the playoffs with 3 games left. 12 teams for 6 spots. 12 teams of 16 in the conference.

If you're trying to argue that we have an easy division that's a little more valid, but not really this season. If the Texans win out, they win the division.

And you're whole "no respect losing before the Super Bowl" thing is not valid either. You think we didn't earn respect with our comeback against Kansas City in the playoffs?

Come on man.

Having vocalized that you are going to really "take it" to the team that traded you, jump in the dog pound, etc.  while having a "career day" that only resulted in 30 yards rushing.  Yup, a career day for sure.

(Actually, in fairness, 30 yards is about 50% more than his typical output, so maybe it was a career day after all.  4.3 ypc, but far short of taking it to the browns.  Far short.)