Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

(Rumour) Gronk- "Colts are soft and so are their fans"

RockThatBlue

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly meant just talking though. Nothing violent. I am a woman and he is a man, there is nothing wrong with some deep conversation.

Personally I would love to interview one of the star athletes in the game and really ask them some real difficult questions for once.  :thmup:

Yeah i am not sure why you keep implying that star athletes have it easy.

There is a reason, they are star athletes and we spend time talking about them.

Give them credit for what they have done. They have a short leash. 

Bernard Pollard Story :

2008: Knocked out Brady for season

2010: in play when Welker tore ACL

2011: Hammered Gronk and sprained his ankle

2012: Knocked out Steven Ridley

One of my favorite Ravens of all time ! They never should have let him go.

No joke here:

He was the last player to tackle Aaron Hernandez.

Its like I've said before in other threads.  Football fans from that part of the country think its a big deal to be tough or soft, and Gronk is just part of that mentality.

Its all in their head actually...its all they really have to go on...trying to overcome an inherent inferiority complex.

Evolution and intelligence are wonderful things.  I like living in cities where the residents can afford to pay for facilities that have modern technology...you know....roofs.

Its like I've said before in other threads.  Football fans from that part of the country think its a big deal to be tough or soft, and Gronk is just part of that mentality.

Its all in their head actually...its all they really have to go on...trying to overcome an inherent inferiority complex.

Evolution and intelligence are wonderful things.  I like living in cities where the residents can afford to pay for facilities that have modern technology...you know....roofs.

I don't know if that have anything to do with football but good for you sir  :thmup:. Anyhow Colts having an aggressive ball hawking attitude would be nice. Go towards the ball on every down on Defense. When push come to shove, push back 10xtimes harder.  

I don't know if that have anything to do with football but good for you sir  :thmup:. Anyhow Colts having an aggressive ball hawking attitude would be nice. Go towards the ball on every down on Defense. When push come to shove, push back 10xtimes harder.  

Apparently Gronk has called out the fans for not being tough.  

I'm not sure how a fan can be tough anyway...what do the NE fans do to prove they're tough....sit in a cold seat and yell when they're not eating nachos and hot dogs ?  

Its just an image thing that cold weather teams and the NFL market to their Neanderthal bases in the northeast population centers. 

Its really sad that a rich guy like Bob Kraft has to take advantage of the stupid NE fans who think all of that fan toughness actually means something.

He's just a dumb big jock who makes millions sadly and can't function mentally past an 8th grade level.

If he thinks I am soft.......well I am willing to have a talk with him some time on things that go beyond grunting, muscles, crushing beer cans and getting plastered.  :thmup:

You still chasing NFL players Jules? 

Things never change :)

I think hidden in all this faux anger towards Gronk is that he may be spot on with his assessment of the team.  They were certainly soft last night.  You don't get run on like they did or be so miserable at running themselves and not be soft.  Plus if Gronk was a Colt and he said this about a Pats player he had just trucked, we would all be singing his praises.  The fact he is says it about our team makes him a punk or whatever else he has been called here. 

And what he says about the fans - who cares?  I will be able to sleep tonight despite the fact Gronk called me soft.

It is possible to get blindsided by another team's aggression & execution. If you wanna say INDY got steamrolled on SNF by the Patriots that's fine. But, don't ever call the Colts "soft." 

"Soft" implies a lack of mental preparation, sloppiness, & overall lethargic behavior. I take issue with that statement. I have no problem with Gronk. He just got caught up in the competitive moment. 

Why is Gronk's personal foul being celebrated everywhere?  It's not acceptable and Brown could have really gotten hurt. 

Dirty, dirty play. 

This shows just how dirty it was:

http://imgur.com/vjBFLWU.

What it doesn't show is how he threw Brown into the camera boom as well or Collinsworth laughing about it.  

Could you imagine if that were Tom Brady or Peyton Manning being thrown like that?

Do you really think an unsportsman like penalty or late hit out of bounds would have changed the outcome of the game had it been called? That's right. It wouldn't have made the slightest difference at all.

Plus, Brown is not a QB either. 

I honestly can't believe that people are reacting to this made-up garbage.

I heard it from a media source that TY Hilton said that Santa Clause visits him through his television.

Must be true, right?

I'm not overjoyed about losing on Sunday night, but this fake outrage toward Gronk is way over the line to me. He's a good guy whose a fantastic TE & darn good blocker down the field. 

We lost & if I saw him in Boston on the street I'd shake his hand & ask him to do his best barbaric grunt followed by a mock Bill Belichick press conference reference just to see how long he can stay quiet without bursting out laughing. 

Plus I wanna ask him if he's the wackiest of all his brothers. How come he doesn't get more post game press conferences in NE behind the podium? The dude is hysterical man. I like funny people.

Apparently Gronk has called out the fans for not being tough.

I'm not sure how a fan can be tough anyway...what do the NE fans do to prove they're tough....sit in a cold seat and yell when they're not eating nachos and hot dogs ?

Its just an image thing that cold weather teams and the NFL market to their Neanderthal bases in the northeast population centers.

Its really sad that a rich guy like Bob Kraft has to take advantage of the stupid NE fans who think all of that fan toughness actually means something.

I honestly have no idea where posts like this originate. Between this and your other conspiracy, there must be a large number of tinfoil rolls in your home.

It is possible to get blindsided by another team's aggression & execution. If you wanna say INDY got steamrolled on SNF by the Patriots that's fine. But, don't ever call the Colts "soft."

"Soft" implies a lack of mental preparation, sloppiness, & overall lethargic behavior. I take issue with that statement. I have no problem with Gronk. He just got caught up in the competitive moment.

EXCEPT THAT HE NEVER SAID IT.

Man, will people please understand that all this is is a case of slander?