Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFC champions

wesd2890

losing palmer is gonna hurt the cards, dont sleep on the lions, they have the offense and defense to play anybody. cowboys and eagles are interesting teams. packers are looking like their dominant self, but havent won a playoff game since 2012 and that was against the lowly vikings where AP basically carried that team. 

Call me Mr. Conservative.  I will still go with Seattle.  I think GB is playing the best right now, but the Seahawks will be jam' n come playoff time.  I also love what BA has done with the Cardinals.  Best of luck to Stanton as QB!!

Me too. I think by the end of December they'll be the conference's best team. I don't know if they'll win on the road in the playoffs so it will be interesting to see if they can catch AZ. Two games left with the Cards....

Me too. I think by the end of December they'll be the conference's best team. I don't know if they'll win on the road in the playoffs so it will be interesting to see if they can catch AZ. Two games left with the Cards....

Why? They are struggling with poor teams like Carolina, raiders and the Giants. Plus, Brandan Mevane was just put on IR. If the Niners can get healthy it wouldn't surprise me if the passed the seahawks in that division.

Well that was those first two games.. they have won 7 in a row.. theres no doubt that they are hotter than detroit right now.

They just lost to the Saints by 21 points. And honestly, they were very lucky to win vs the Dolphins the week prior. Me thinks the Packers are getting overrated because they have rolled some poor teams.

Why? They are struggling with poor teams like Carolina, raiders and the Giants. Plus, Brandan Mevane was just put on IR. If the Niners can get healthy it wouldn't surprise me if the passed the seahawks in that division.

Part of it is just process by elimination. I'm not buying Detroit or Arizona just yet, and I'm not at all high on any of the teams coming out of the east, including Philly. I'm not huge on Kaepernick and the 49ers have been so up-and-down.

So I'm not crazy about the choice either way. Seems to me the AFC has leap-frogged the NFC again.

Part of it is just process by elimination. I'm not buying Detroit or Arizona just yet, and I'm not at all high on any of the teams coming out of the east, including Philly. I'm not huge on Kaepernick and the 49ers have been so up-and-down.

So I'm not crazy about the choice either way. Seems to me the AFC has leap-frogged the NFC again.

If Seattle comes out again then I think the NFC would still be the fav but much depends on how healthy Seattle can get by season's end and what their offense looks like. But they are the only team. I would still favor the Pats and Broncos over any of the other NFC teams.

I do believe in Detroit's defense though. But yeah, I have no clue who is coming out of that conference

The NFC is a mess this year, there is guaranteed to be a division winner blow it at home, just like last season (Carolina).

I'm still not sold on the East teams or Arizona. Everyone is quick to crown them, but let's see them up against some good opponents. The best they played was the over hyped Chargers, Dallas without Romo, Denver, and Philly.

Every year, there's the team that goes on the streak and wins all the games you expect them to lose. They all have one thing in common - they lose in the first round of the playoffs. That's what I see from Arizona. They have the 2013 Panthers/Chiefs written all over them. Palmer or no Palmer does not matter.

The Saints will undoubtedly win their division. 4 of the 5 loses came between 3 points or less. Then get blown out in the first round or barely slide by and lose in the divisional.

GB and Detroit is the toss up. Given their schedules, the winner of that division is unclear.

Someone from the West will get left out thanks to the NFC Suck. Probably the 49ers.

I'm not huge on Kaepernick and the 49ers have been so up-and-down.

Thank you for saying that GP. I don't view the Niners as a model of consistency either. The only dude on that squad making his presence known on the field defensively the past few weeks is LB Chris Borland. 

Nice work UW-Madison Grad. Way to represent Bro!  :thmup:

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Chris-Borland-Tallies-17-Tackles-Overtime-Takeaway/e8d1587a-e4a4-4317-b270-5d99e35d7d4b

There is too much football left to predict a champion, but I would like to see Arizona make it .I'll know more after they play the two games with Seattle. It's going to be a challenge with Carson Palmer out, but I think that Arizona has the talent to still go far. I like what Arians has done. with the team.

I agree with not counting out the Lions, but how far can they go in the playoffs? I'm thinking that once they get to the playoffs they will be one and done.

Green Bay and Philadelphia are playing well. That should be a good game.

New Orleans is leading their division so far.

I wouldn't bet anything yet on who will win the NFC. Too many things can happen.

Call me Mr. Conservative.  I will still go with Seattle.  I think GB is playing the best right now, but the Seahawks will be jam' n come playoff time.  I also love what BA has done with the Cardinals.  Best of luck to Stanton as QB!!

Seattle has been decimated by injuries. They've lost a lot of key people.

The NFC is far from over. The NFC West has only played like 2 division games that didn't include the Rams. The Packers haven't won a playoff game against a team without Joe Webb playing quarterback besides 2010 since Favre left. Yes they just beat the Bears...if you wanna crown um! Then crown um!

Lol! 1 and done coming up.

Now Foles is down, etc etc etc.

The NFC is far from over. The NFC West has only played like 2 division games that didn't include the Rams. The Packers haven't won a playoff game against a team without Joe Webb playing quarterback besides 2010 since Favre left. Yes they just beat the Bears...if you wanna crown um! Then crown um!

Lol! 1 and done coming up.

Now Foles is down, etc etc etc.

Your hatred of Rodgers is palpable.  :)