Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck O'Brien & Watt

lollygagger8

C'mon guys, let's get another TD!! 

1009142256_zps065bbfc8.jpg

Sunuva....it's that Luck kid again. Don't give him the ball back!! 

1009142205_zps29ada3fb.jpg

You know I'm coming for you, right? 

1009142307_zpsbdb13402.jpg

What a crazy game!! Watt is seriously a one man wrecking crew. Props to him. Glad we snuck out with a win! 

Pep..... Don't ever put Allen (or any TE) against Watt. Ever. 

Seriously. 

The 1st QTR was spectacular! I still wasn't happy about that illegal formation that gave the Texans 6 points as opposed to 3 points which swung momentum in Houston's favor. 

It was nice to see Nicks making crucial completion contributions. Woo Hoo! 

JJ...Worth every penny in his new contract. Darn baby, just think where Houston be without him...Ryan Fitzpatrick played much better in the 2nd half. Kudos to him for hanging tough & still fighting all game long.

Colts are 4-2. Nice! 

I understand we are making mistakes. We can improve. But it's the level of focus on these mistakes, which are probably more frequent than the good stuff we do that is getting tiresome. Every team, every player (even Peyton) makes mistakes. The expectations of mistake free football on here are getting ridiculous, and it makes it seem like people don't actually enjoy a win, or a great play, or a good bit of coaching, but would rather gripe about the not so good stuff.

Perspective and balance is in short supply at times. Enjoy what we do, just a little bit more.

I understand we are making mistakes. We can improve. But it's the level of focus on these mistakes, which are probably more frequent than the good stuff we do that is getting tiresome. Every team, every player (even Peyton) makes mistakes. The expectations of mistake free football on here are getting ridiculous, and it makes it seem like people don't actually enjoy a win, or a great play, or a good bit of coaching, but would rather gripe about the not so good stuff.

Perspective and balance is in short supply at times. Enjoy what we do, just a little bit more.

I agree with you. It seems as though some fans have forgotten that these guys are all still human despite their enormous paychecks.

Unfortunately, negativity generates conversation and positivity gets you labelled a "homer," which is a bad thing for reasons that still escape me.

I don't think he did, I think it was just a heads up play by Bradshaw

Well everybody blocked down and left Watt unblocked coming from the offenses right side and Bradshaw from the shotgun on Luck's left peeled back to the right to pick up Watt. Good thing it was somewhat of a quick play to Fleener because Watt was coming lol.

Probably was miscommunication but by the looks of it that's how they wanted it to happen because nobody even looked at Watt but Bradshaw

The 1st QTR was spectacular! I still wasn't happy about that illegal formation that gave the Texans 6 points as opposed to 3 points which swung momentum in Houston's favor. 

JJ...Worth every penny in his new contract. Darn baby, just think where Houston be without him...Ryan Fitzpatrick played much better in the 2nd half. Kudos to him for hanging tough & still fighting all game long.

Colts are 4-2. Nice! 

Yes he might be worth it but remember they will have to deal with salary cap 

What a crazy game!! Watt is seriously a one man wrecking crew. Props to him. Glad we snuck out with a win! 

Pep..... Don't ever put Allen (or any TE) against Watt. Ever. 

Seriously. 

So, Pep is the one that calls out protections prior to the snap?  Gotcha.   :thmup:

lord we're blaming Pep for everything around here aren't we? 

Colts are 4-2. Nice! 

Yep.....the 17 points we handed them was very disconcerting and made a close game out of one that should have been a blowout.

I agree!  However you picked a strange thread to post this on :)