Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which team in our division do you hate the most?

RockThatBlue

I only hate the Texans running game, because no matter if it was Foster, Tate, or whomever, they ran all over us. Also, when he was healthy, the Jags when they had Maurice Jones-Drew. Whenever we played those games, I think anyone's grandma could have come in and ran for 300 yards against us..

But, like most people, there really isn't a so-called great rivalry..Now, if we were in the AFC east...everyone but Buffalo would be that rivalry, dating back to before realignment.

I hate losing any AFC South games, but I don't really overly dislike any of the teams. For me to "sports hate" a team they have to be an organization that I don't respect like the Patriots, or the Seahawks, or the Raiders.

Man, I wish everyone in the Forum had your signature, so that I could read it 100 times a day. It always gets me fired up. Nice to see you back Souljah!

The Titans. Even with Fisher gone they are still at the top of the list. It is good to see them doing terribly so far this year, though I feel for Locker. Guy is always getting hurt, he is the Sam Bradford of the AFC.

I don't hate any of them. I have some weird desire to see our division do well, specifically the Jaguars. I could see myself cheering for them if I wasn't a Colts fan. Also before I was super into football (IE arguing with people on an internet forum and spending a good amount of time here everyday) in 2011 I had this idea that division pride existed or something. I wanted the Texans to win the Superbowl since we couldn't. Then I realized that many of their fans are angry jerks towards the Colts, so that died fairly quickly. Nonetheless, I'd love to see our division become dominant . As long as we are still the best.

I have that same division pride. Mostly towards the texans though. I rooted for them in 2011.

I can't say I hate any team, as stated, we win against them, all for the most part.  But even the Patriots, I don't "hate" the team.  I can respect their talent.  Their fans, though? Yes!  Insufferable as a group.

And in that vein, I would say, if their team ever got good, the Jags fans would be the worst in the AFC South.

Lately, the Texans have been the most competitive with the Colts and have even won the division a couple of times, so naturally they would be the biggest rival. Although, there definitely is a longer history of competition from Tennessee, and I think the Titans seem like a more natural rival given their location. However, I don't really "hate" any AFC South team. In fact, unless they're playing the Colts, I always root for the other AFC South teams. About the only team I truly hate right now is the Seahawks, mostly because I can't stand Pete Carroll or Richard Sherman. But I suppose that is more about those individuals than the actual team...

I really wish the AFC South would become like it was about 6-7 years ago where it was very competitive (but the Colts still won it in the end). I think it was like 2007 where the Colts won the division and the Titans and Jags got the two wildcard spots. Or the year the Titans started out 14-0 and won the division with the Colts grabbing the wildcard. It definitely spices the division up.

I would say  Jaguar's. terrible teams,terrible city support and terrible forum.  Question when the jaguar's end up in LA in the near future,who replaces them in the AFC south?

I doubt they will do that, but I'm not sure if team's move that they would re-align the divisions.  

Hate no, there is only 1 team across the league I have intense animosity for & all my friends know who that NFC East Jerry Jones Circus carnival, house of distorted mirrors team is. 

Titans- Like an annoying mosquito that won't leave you alone. Jeff Fisher as an HC is so over rated. 1999 was his last SB appearance & I'm sick & tired of analysts calling him an elite coach. He is 3rd tier at best. 

Jags-Actually feel sorry for this team who has been so pathetic for so long that I never view them as a threat or even a fair fight. They are a scrimmage team to me & Jack Del Rio should not have lasted so long as HC.

Houston- A lot of respect for Texans who always give INDY a good brawl & I wanna see JJ Watt get a SB ring eventually. They are the only legitimate Lone Star NFL squad that I respect & even acknowledge. 

I've never liked the Texans, mostly because I've dealt with cocky fans of theirs. Plus I've never much liked their players other than Andre Johnson and maybe JJ Watt although now I don't like the fact that he's so good and we play him twice a year.

I already cant stand their coach Bill O'Brien. Anyone who is a disciple of Belichick Im not a fan of.