In 3 yrs I have yet to see Luck just throw a bomb and hit a wr in stride

1yrdandacloudofdust

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you watch very many games. Since Pep has taken over we don't throw as deep as much as I think we should. That was the question coming out of college but he showed off the long ball his first year with Arians and has continued to when given the opportunity.

I know you are a troll and just come up with this ridiculous stuff to try and get people all worked up. It is looking like people have you figured out since no one has bitten.

I actually find your ridiculous stuff amusing so I will play along.

You should work some Trent sucks stuff that might get some action. Otherwise it is starting to look like you might have to find another board to show your lack of knowledge on no one else seems to want to play

Ok, the one vs Hou was a may be a bomb. That KC throw wasnt a bomb. It was a frozen rope that went less than 50yrds.

I like the air he got under the ball on the Hou throw. And it went about 51yrds. He has it in him.

I was wrong. This has never happened to me before.

Please lock this and lets just move on

So 46 yards isn't a bomb, but 51 yards is.

Good heavens...

Ok, the one vs Hou was a may be a bomb. That KC throw wasnt a bomb. It was a frozen rope that went less than 50yrds.

I like the air he got under the ball on the Hou throw. And it went about 51yrds. He has it in him.

50 yards through the air isn't a bomb? 

Oh no! Why ruin the cheap entertainment for the rest of us? ;)  :popcorn: