Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Broncos Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 4 accounts under the az name with varying ways of spelling. Shocking not so much.

I have never posted under any other name and have never rooted for the Colts to lose. This is a mismatch but fortunately the rest of the games are winnable.

It's a league wide problem..but yeah it's a match up you ain't going to win.

But he needs to at least try something else.  Put Mike Adams on him.  Move guys around.  You can't repeat the same thing and expect a different result.

Who is their foolish returner who didn't want to call a fair catch? haha

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 8, 2014 - personal shot
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 8, 2014 - personal shot

Why don't you comment on the game instead of other posters, although admittedly, it is no fun watching this total mismatch.

I do actually. Why do you find it necessary to spew out garbage post after garbage post instead of commenting on reality? You should think about starting a cult. You could make a lot of $ off of people who believe bull-poop.

But he needs to at least try something else.  Put Mike Adams on him.  Move guys around.  You can't repeat the same thing and expect a different result.

Who is their foolish returner who didn't want to call a fair catch? haha

Agreed, I posted a topic ages ago about how do you cope with these new athletics TEs, I guess the tweener LB/S is an idea.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 8, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 8, 2014 - response to hidden post

I do actually. Why do you find it necessary to spew out garbage post after garbage post instead of commenting on reality? You should think about starting a cult. You could make a lot of $ off of people who believe bull-poop.

Reality is Colts are down by 17 and getting outplayed on both sides of the ball.  Way to just attack everyone though that dares to comment on what's going on.  So you just say colts are going to win and attack anyone that disagrees with you as not a real fan before the game and when the Colts actually get blown out attack other posters, commentators and anyone you can.  Way to be a big man, you must be so proud of yourself.