LucasOilStadium

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 8, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 8, 2014 - response to hidden post

Reality is Colts are down by 17 and getting outplayed on both sides of the ball.  Way to just attack everyone though that dares to comment on what's going on.  So you just say colts are going to win and attack anyone that disagrees with you as not a real fan before the game and when the Colts actually get blown out attack other posters, commentators and anyone you can.  Way to be a big man, you must be so proud of yourself.

I just attack people who exist to troll. Which I could make a handbook for would be trolls out of your posts. You post for the sole purpose of stirring the pot. You never have one postive thing to say. The Colts could be up by 51 and you would find some way to criticize Pep, T-Rich, Pagano, Irsay, the pop corn guy, the janitor, the parking attendent. You should consider writing your posts in crayon, at least then an unknowing member would know what to expect before wasting 15 seconds of their life.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 8, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 8, 2014 - response to hidden post

I just attack people who exist to troll. Which I could make a handbook for would be trolls out of your posts. You post for the sole purpose of stirring the pot. You never have one postive thing to say. The Colts could be up by 51 and you would find some way to criticize Pep, T-Rich, Pagano, Irsay, the pop corn guy, the janitor, the parking attendent. You should consider writing your posts in crayon, at least then an unknowing member would know what to expect before wasting 15 seconds of their life.

Yes, because there is so much positive about being down 24 points.  You're so right I really have to stretch to find things to criticize about being down 24 points.    Do you even read what you are typing? Do you have any idea how small, ridiculous and pathetic you sound?