Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 8/4

PrincetonTiger

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I was impatient with these guys not practicing, but now I'm gaining acceptance of the slow deliberate path to getting these guys up to game speed. These two guys staying healthy is the only option.

It certainly feels more calculated and methodical than we initially thought. I really don't want to see ANY lingering "soft tissue" injuries throughout the season. Stick with the plan Pags!

I checked the pro shop and haven't seen them. I need one for my bald head!

Love those hats

I'm pretty sure I found the hat on Hatland. It is the Colts 'color block bucket' hat. I was going to post a link, but I wasn't sure if that could get me in trouble since it's not through the Colts official site. Any mods, feel free to clarify for me.

At first I was impatient with these guys not practicing, but now I'm gaining acceptance of the slow deliberate path to getting these guys up to game speed. These two guys staying healthy is the only option.

Pagano also says LaRon Landry and Vontae Davis will go for 12-15 plays in team drills this afternoon.

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 4, 2014

I like that Pagono is admitting that the interior line needs more work and that he is actually concerned about their play..

Last year the coaching staff kept acting like nothing was wrong with the line when it was obvious!

I like this years line even with Thomas out as long as everyone can stay relatively healthy!

I like that Pagono is admitting that the interior line needs more work and that he is actually concerned about their play..

Last year the coaching staff kept acting like nothing was wrong with the line when it was obvious!

I like this years line even with Thomas out as long as everyone can stay relatively healthy!

Agreed

Health is the key this year. We can't continue to be swapping players every other game... it takes its toll.

I completely agree! I can't wait to see how they look Thursday. I'm glad they will get extended time to build the requisite level of cohesiveness. We are going to want them gelling by week 1!