Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp thread 8/1/14

Valpo2004

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm worried about us if we lose Cherilus or Castonzo.

I'd almost rather move Mewhort to tackle at that point and let Louis/Nixon/Reitz come play guard.

Cherilus and Castonzo are collectively due 14 million dollars next year, right? Next offseason is gonna be interesting.

Nice play by Mike Adams to break up pass intended for Rogers. #Colts

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 1, 2014

It seems more passes intended for Rogers are broken up than for any other WR. Not sure what that means - if anything. Just an observation.

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 1, 2014

It's hard to tell are they being broken up well before they get to him or are they being broken up closer to him indicating a lack of aggressiveness at going and getting the ball.

who exactly is on our second team O line? 

It's a good thing Hasselbeck has that red jersey on if the 2nd team O-line is that bad.

Any of those guys making the roster?

Yeah unless we run into any more O-line injuries there is maybe 2 players on the 2nd team O-line right now that will likely make this team.  Maybe 3.  

According to Josh Wilson, the second team offensive line today was Ulrick John, Josh Walker, Jonotthan Harrison, Lance Louis, and Matt Hall, from left to right. 

To me, the only guy who is likely to make it past cut day is Lance Louis. Maybe one or two others. But you won't see that lineup on game day, so I'm not worried about it at all. 

According to Josh Wilson, the second team offensive line today was Ulrick John, Josh Walker, Jonotthan Harrison, Lance Louis, and Matt Hall, from left to right. 

To me, the only guy who is likely to make it past cut day is Lance Louis. Maybe one or two others. But you won't see that lineup on game day, so I'm not worried about it at all.

I see Louis, John, and Harrison at least making the PS

yeah mostly rookies and camp bodies. They'll get better.